• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV App Freezes

fpk

Jul 16, 2024
I've been using IPTV Smarters Pro on my Windows 11 PC for well over a year now, but lately it freezes after using it for some time, where the video is frozen. I try changing the channel, but the new selection doesn't load. This happens sometimes after 10 minutes, sometimes over an hour. I go to close the app and it asks me "Do you want to Exit the Application" and I reply yes. Now the app is completely frozen, doesn't close and am unable to clear it off of the screen. The only way to clear is to go to the Task Manager and kill it under the Details tab (killing under Processes doesn't work). IPTV works great on my Smart TV and on my phone, so it's not a problem with the connection, etc. This is only an issue with my Windows PC.

adwinafram

Sep 11, 2024
India
Reseller ID
adwinafram
I've been using IPTV Smarters Pro on my Windows 11 PC for well over a year now, but lately it freezes after using it for some time, where the video is frozen. I try changing the channel, but the new selection doesn't load. This happens sometimes after 10 minutes, sometimes over an hour. I go to close the app and it asks me "Do you want to Exit the Application" and I reply yes. Now the app is completely frozen, doesn't close and am unable to clear it off of the screen. The only way to clear is to go to the Task Manager and kill it under the Details tab (killing under Processes doesn't work). IPTV works great on my Smart TV and on my phone, so it's not a problem with the connection, etc. This is only an issue with my Windows PC.
Are you using Demo version or customized version of IPTV Smarters Pro app?

fpk

Jul 16, 2024
No, I'm using "IPTVSmartersPro-Setup-1.1.1.exe", which I'm assuming is the latest release? This is the only one that I see out of the other player that I have looked at that has the multiscreen capability. Let me know if there is something better.