• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV.community Kodi Addon

doingok37

Reseller
Dec 10, 2016
Reseller ID
euro tv
PVR works fine on some boxes but you use a crap box then you are stuck as even when changing the acceleration setting still isnt working as good as teh add-on most of my customer like the add-on better

Thanks

doingok37

Reseller
Dec 10, 2016
Reseller ID
euro tv
Hi guys i can still use the channels in farvourites so the issues is connecting the add-on as the channels still work? so surely it shouldnt be to moch to get this add-on working ?

charlietv2

Feb 16, 2018
i couldnt have it working but you can use the PRV LIVE iptv addon on kodi , dont add epg or it will hang when it gets to VOD section

cheers

dynamic2

May 8, 2016
Reseller ID
dynamic2
Still not fixed any eta? ive seen that there are made changes like adding and removing port number etc but still u cant reach enigma2.php for channels!...

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
No reaction at all... :-( Please answer the questions of a lot of customers! Is this addon still being developed? Will it ever work again? Please answer at least, finally!
Rapid is not the only iptv provider with a Kodi addon...

nelmer

Mar 25, 2018
No reaction at all... :-( Please answer the questions of a lot of customers! Is this addon still being developed? Will it ever work again? Please answer at least, finally!
Rapid is not the only iptv provider with a Kodi addon...
So this is a Kodi issue? Is this addon an EPG addon? cause I have no EPG but with the addon I do get the channel icons.

dynamic2

May 8, 2016
Reseller ID
dynamic2
So this is a Kodi issue? Is this addon an EPG addon? cause I have no EPG but with the addon I do get the channel icons.
no its not kodi or addon issue its server sided (DNS) they fixed it 2 times past but now they dont fix it anymore or reply..

It using the bouqets from the enigma2.php but after reaching it the addon cant acces server follow-up pages like country channels..

Reactions: nelmer

Slawek

Jan 22, 2018
HI
I need some help. I installed kodi addon sucessfully but getting "IPTV Community error" message whenever I try to access anything.
Thanks

Bauknecht1970

Sep 4, 2016
For me also not working :(
I take a look at the kodi.log file and notice that the enigma.php doesn't load from the website. No support here to fix this problem ?