• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV.community Kodi Addon

Werner

Apr 11, 2018
Ask your reseller to set up your dashboard and there you'll find the EPG tab. Try that other than that there's iptv-epg and xtream editor

disc0

May 25, 2018
Hi!

I am a newbie, so bear with me.
What is the "IPTV.community Kodi Addon" doing that the "PVR iptv Simple Client" does not?
Can I use both or must I chose one or the other.
The "IPTV.community Kodi Addon" has never worked for me, always get error when trying to start it.

Regards !!!

Bauknecht1970

Sep 4, 2016
It's only another way to list and watch the channels. You can use both, not depending.
A few weeks ago this addon doesn't work, but now it's working again.

disc0

May 25, 2018
It's only another way to list and watch the channels. You can use both, not depending.
A few weeks ago this addon doesn't work, but now it's working again.
No, the "IPTV.community Kodi Addon" does not work, not for me anyway.

Thanks for the answer anyway!!

Furqan

Nov 28, 2015
Can anyone confirm if the addon is working. It was working fine yesterday. Now i was trying to use it but gives me an error on live tv. Showing my account status etc fine.

Furqan

Nov 28, 2015
Its the same. I even removed the plugin and installed it again. It was working fine before dunno what happened!

Tobias Eriksson

Jul 17, 2018
Reseller ID
Dchubben
iptv simple does not remain in code: / have deleted the app and everything but is not late they updated it: / i have xbox one

Hakataramea

Nov 15, 2018
Hi, I have an issue with loading my massive amount of channels/VOD (90 000 +) to Kodi. I have an i5 processor and 8 GB RAM, which I guess is quite good. To load my subscription takes about 15 minutes. Up and go, it works well. So, I was told that if I buy a mag box, the loading time will not be an issue anymore. Is this really true? Can a mag 256 w2 suit me better than my Kodi? I was anyway considering buying another laptop, so I have a pc available while streaming TV. But now I am not sure if I should buy a laptop or mag box... Or just change my whole subcription, to one without VOD (but still with scandinavian channels). Any input?

MikeT

Oct 3, 2016
Any news about Kodi vod? For me it's not working on VOD. Live TV don't have any probelms. thanks for feedback and fix.

Mikeerhymes

Oct 6, 2018
Hi All,

I currently use Kodi with the IPTV community plugin but its very temperamental. Hardware I use is Raspberry Pi 3 which is what I want to work & 2017 MacBook Pro i7 and both have the same buffering lag issues.

VLC on the MacBook works perfectly, however I want to use the Pi as my main streaming device.

Simple IPTV add-on for Kodi has been mentioned, is there an idiots guide how to install this? I can't seem to find any clear instructions? Is using this more reliable?

Thanks