• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Smarters "playback error" (buffering) when using multiple connections

mge671

Jan 12, 2019
Hello, I am using a new IPTV service with 3 connections. The service runs flawlessly on both my Shield and M8S Pro L devices when running just one of them at a time, but immediately begins intermittent "payback error" (buffering) on both devices once I begin streaming using a second connection. I have tried with and without VPN and it has no impact. I have tried with and without the HW decoding setting. I have ample bandwidth, and my former IPTV service had no problems running even 3 connections along with my son playing his video games and other phones and devices simultaneously. I have cleared the streaming apps' cache and unplugged/rebooted all devices/modem/router. The problem seems as if the Android devices are getting confused by having simultaneous incoming streams because as soon as I stop streaming on one device the other device runs flawlessly. Frustrating since it worked fine with my previous IPTV service. Anyone have a fix please? THANKS!

mge671

Jan 12, 2019
I think I solved my own problem. Although the subscription comes with 3 connections I am currently using a Trial having only 1 connection. Once my full subscription becomes active (having multiple connections) if the problem continues I will post a Reply here. Otherwise, hopefully other users can learn from my experience of trying to stream to multiple Android devices when having only 1 connection. Fun times.....