• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

IPTV Smarters "playback error" (buffering) when using multiple connections

mge671

Jan 12, 2019
Hello, I am using a new IPTV service with 3 connections. The service runs flawlessly on both my Shield and M8S Pro L devices when running just one of them at a time, but immediately begins intermittent "payback error" (buffering) on both devices once I begin streaming using a second connection. I have tried with and without VPN and it has no impact. I have tried with and without the HW decoding setting. I have ample bandwidth, and my former IPTV service had no problems running even 3 connections along with my son playing his video games and other phones and devices simultaneously. I have cleared the streaming apps' cache and unplugged/rebooted all devices/modem/router. The problem seems as if the Android devices are getting confused by having simultaneous incoming streams because as soon as I stop streaming on one device the other device runs flawlessly. Frustrating since it worked fine with my previous IPTV service. Anyone have a fix please? THANKS!

mge671

Jan 12, 2019
I think I solved my own problem. Although the subscription comes with 3 connections I am currently using a Trial having only 1 connection. Once my full subscription becomes active (having multiple connections) if the problem continues I will post a Reply here. Otherwise, hopefully other users can learn from my experience of trying to stream to multiple Android devices when having only 1 connection. Fun times.....