• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • WARNING! BEFORE GETTING SUBSCRIPTION: Only make a deal with our Verified Sellers which known by Blue Font Color on their usernames and Reseller TAG on their profiles.

TheOnlyWalker

Jan 29, 2018
Good Afternoon all,
Where to start, I have recently moved to Spain and want to be able to watch British TV, For example Sky Sports, Movies, BT Sports Films etc etc. Only thing, Im totally out of my depth with the whole IPTV world, Can someone reccomend a setup for me to only get UK Channels and maybe Spanish through a IP box. I have awesome internet (300Mbps D/L & U/L Fibre Optic) I have an ethernet point at the position of the TV and also plug points so I am all prepared for the box etc to go in situ. Is anyone kind enough to just guide me a little as to what to buy, Costs etc etc.
Any help is much appreciated.
Have a great day.

kkz

Trusted Reseller since 2016
Reseller
May 12, 2016
Reseller ID
kkz
Good Afternoon all,
Where to start, I have recently moved to Spain and want to be able to watch British TV, For example Sky Sports, Movies, BT Sports Films etc etc. Only thing, Im totally out of my depth with the whole IPTV world, Can someone reccomend a setup for me to only get UK Channels and maybe Spanish through a IP box. I have awesome internet (300Mbps D/L & U/L Fibre Optic) I have an ethernet point at the position of the TV and also plug points so I am all prepared for the box etc to go in situ. Is anyone kind enough to just guide me a little as to what to buy, Costs etc etc.
Any help is much appreciated.
Have a great day.
Look to rules pls

New members:
Post here to get an offer, using this template:
How long: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months or 12 months
Which device:
Which country:
Which VPN:
!!!! NO e-mails and mac addresses in open thread !!!!!

Reactions: Kuben

Bugdroid

Oct 6, 2016
How long: 6 months, 9 months or 12 months (want to check prices)
Which device: smart TV / M3U
Which country: PT
Which VPN: ---

Reactions: Unlimited