• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV - Your stb is not supported

kevnaff

Jan 21, 2019
I am currently running IPTV through Kodi on a T9 Android box.

It worked perfectly for 10 days, but now the channel list is not loading.

When purchasing I was provided with a m3u url and an epg url. I also was given the server address/url which when typing in to a browser, I receive the message Your STB is not supported. I am given 3 options to reload portal, account info, and payment. However I'm unable to select any of these options.

Has anybody had similar problems or have a solution for this?

Thanks

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Check if your subscription is valid. Contact your reseller for this issue as he can help you out...

kevnaff

Jan 21, 2019
I bought the subscription from eBay and he reseller was removed. I'm guessing eBay isn't the most reliable place to purchase from.

Are there instructions to check if the subscription is valid?

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
I bought the subscription from eBay and he reseller was removed. I'm guessing eBay isn't the most reliable place to purchase from.
Are there instructions to check if the subscription is valid?
Dear @kevnaff,

if you want to send me a PM with your m3u link and I will prove if the line is still valid, and yes eBay is not the most reliable place to purchase IPTV,...
and if you want a Free Trial With Full Dashboard Options than check here for more info.

Regards.

Reactions: DoJaja and R-Media