• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTVX app to watch IPTV on AppleTV [+ REDEEM CODES]

Sebasje

Mar 4, 2019
i tryed late last night to play 4k movie
green screen ,or not play at all
have the latest update 2.2.3
still covers not fixed

Ninostyle

Jun 24, 2018
Hi ,
I’m a new user of IPTVX since i see in the last post of iplaytv that you talked about IPTVX
I’m a big user of iplaytv it is for me the best IPTV app in this moment and the most complete but i like your presentation of your IPTVX app ! It’s more friendly to see the movies section like Netflix..
I’m thinking that you can make the app very great ! Ifs you add more features like series section that you are working on and a big focus on IPTV channels like play/pause button or the catching to see some missing program again.. Translated in french and french description in the movies and series sections is very welcome to !!! If you can make sections like iplaytv with your interface and adding last playing channels or the latest movie of series episode and the last movie adding section on the topshelf Apple tv make your app very great and complete !!

Favorite section is missing with the possibility to choice the order of the channels..

The possibility for hidden some channels and movies or series sections is missing when you have a lot off movies and channels from other countries that you don’t want to play this make the time smaller to choice some channels and movies we have only what we need..

Settings section is missing ?

The only thing that makes me very happy is that you translate your app in French language and add the movies and series databases in French the reason is that for some movies and series the titles are directly in French translated and gives me no descriptions only the movies and series with a English title given English descriptions but my IPTV provider is French and the most information are in French.. In this moment the are no apps on Apple store with this possibility so if you add this possibility you can have a lot of new users from the French community on Apple Tv..

miosgit

May 16, 2019
oke last more thing

the movie section ,is the last add movie added in the the beginning of the list ,or must i scroll all the way back (that would be a bummer)
or os there a option for sorted movies last added or newest
Hello,
Channels / movies are shown respecting the order of your playlist file.

miosgit

May 16, 2019
hihi
one more thing
when playing a channel i want to see info like resolution enz...
Hello again,
man this is implemented since weeks, it's also in the screenshot.
You just need to pull down while watching the a video and you'll see the resolution.
Indeed iptvx convert the video size into a user friendly badge like "SD" "HD" "FHD" etc.

miosgit

May 16, 2019
i tryed late last night to play 4k movie
green screen ,or not play at all
have the latest update 2.2.3
still covers not fixed
- Yeah some 4k movie doesn't play, indeed in next versions I have planned to change player.
- Better title cleaning for covers will come out with next version but give me the time, I'm working on this app 60 hours per week after my full time job and this release is requiring more time because I'm delivering a crazy tv series support (see here video preview: https://www.reddit.com/r/iptvx/comments/bqm1l3 ).
I almost finished with it and I just accessed this forum to see the strings you had mentioned and fix them.

miosgit

May 16, 2019
Hi ,
I’m a new user of IPTVX since i see in the last post of iplaytv that you talked about IPTVX
I’m a big user of iplaytv it is for me the best IPTV app in this moment and the most complete but i like your presentation of your IPTVX app ! It’s more friendly to see the movies section like Netflix..
I’m thinking that you can make the app very great ! Ifs you add more features like series section that you are working on and a big focus on IPTV channels like play/pause button or the catching to see some missing program again.. Translated in french and french description in the movies and series sections is very welcome to !!! If you can make sections like iplaytv with your interface and adding last playing channels or the latest movie of series episode and the last movie adding section on the topshelf Apple tv make your app very great and complete !!

Favorite section is missing with the possibility to choice the order of the channels..

The possibility for hidden some channels and movies or series sections is missing when you have a lot off movies and channels from other countries that you don’t want to play this make the time smaller to choice some channels and movies we have only what we need..

Settings section is missing ?

The only thing that makes me very happy is that you translate your app in French language and add the movies and series databases in French the reason is that for some movies and series the titles are directly in French translated and gives me no descriptions only the movies and series with a English title given English descriptions but my IPTV provider is French and the most information are in French.. In this moment the are no apps on Apple store with this possibility so if you add this possibility you can have a lot of new users from the French community on Apple Tv..
Hello,

- Live play/pause button and the catching to see some missing program is in my todo list;
- If your Apple TV is set to French language, you'll already get the description in french if the exists in the movie database;
- Adding a top shelf with the KEEP WATCHING movies and favorites is in my todo list;
- Favorite section exists for VOD and for LIVE just long press on a channel to add it to favorite and you'll see a new category at the top of Live channels and top of VOD channels. However yes, they don't support re-ordering at the moment but it's in my todo list;
- Hide channels or categories is in my todo list;
- Settings is in my todo list.

As you can imagine I have ton of things in todo list, and I'm delivering them very fast. There's at the least 1 update per week. This days I will push the tv series dedicated support ( https://www.reddit.com/r/iptvx/comments/bqm1l3 ), then I'll work on some of these things + I have another big stuff in todo which is next, and it's subtitles.

If you want to talk more about the French thing ping me privately because this feature is already out and I have French users already and one of them is a super fan of the app. Always here to help.
And yes don't worry, this app will get ton of stuff. Just have a look to the video above.

HBN

Apr 23, 2018
Sweden
Reseller ID
OHBNO
when adding favorites is there a way to save favorites in a specific order, your program seems to rearrange the saved channels in a different order than what i had saved them in.
If I knew this before buying this app, I would never bought it..

To: miosgit

The movie section is nice, but this is not Netflix, this is IPTV, i use it to watch Live TV, and it should be easy to change channel.
It should be possible to switch between two different channels.
Also, i miss EPG timeline.
You should really put up a Settings menu, cause many of my (and others) customer has children, and they want to keep the Adult content, but password protect it.

BUT, i really like that you are working with it, and are active here answering our questions.
Maybe you can use TestFlight, cause i cant recommend my customers to buy your app right now.

Reactions: jassie

pmattiasp

Jan 4, 2019
hello, just bought it and have some questions

vod the section, multisub vod how do I get to the latest added. Scrolling to the right is worthless when there are 1000+ movies.
And can i change how the movies is listed, popularity, last added, year, and so on

no subtitles on the tv channels.

lacks info on the channels of resolution and Display Refresh Rate

lacks function so you can turn off the preview of the channel.

how is it with the match frame rate feature there? mrmc and smart iptv has it.

otherwise it has the potential to be as good as iplay or much better, but it is not there yet

miosgit

May 16, 2019
If I knew this before buying this app, I would never bought it..

To: miosgit

The movie section is nice, but this is not Netflix, this is IPTV, i use it to watch Live TV, and it should be easy to change channel.
It should be possible to switch between two different channels.
Also, i miss EPG timeline.
You should really put up a Settings menu, cause many of my (and others) customer has children, and they want to keep the Adult content, but password protect it.

BUT, i really like that you are working with it, and are active here answering our questions.
Maybe you can use TestFlight, cause i cant recommend my customers to buy your app right now.
Hello,
Thanks.

Unfortunately favorites reordering isn’t something that has super priority. I’m working day and night on my app to deliver huge features and the fact that you won’t buy it for a simple feature like reordering make me sad.
Unfortunately I have so much work to do that things like favorite reordering that are wanted to only a few are not in top priority and to be honest are minor things. Which doesn’t me they won’t arrive but they can’t win over an amazing serie tv dedicated support.

You said that it should be possible to switch between 2 different channels and actually is: you have the on player list of channels to easily switch. What else do you need?

For epg I preferred to give you a list of all live channels where you can see immediately what’s playing, and then epg list by channel when you focus one of them. I find it much more useful in this way and no one requested epg page in another way. However I can still create an extra epg timeline page but this is at the bottom of my todo list once the other features will be completed.

So do you think password protected channels is what you need to be able to recommend this app?

Settings page is in todo list.

Thanks!

zkritt

May 10, 2019
Hello,
Thanks.

Unfortunately favorites reordering isn’t something that has super priority. I’m working day and night on my app to deliver huge features and the fact that you won’t buy it for a simple feature like reordering make me sad.
Unfortunately I have so much work to do that things like favorite reordering that are wanted to only a few are not in top priority and to be honest are minor things. Which doesn’t me they won’t arrive but they can’t win over an amazing serie tv dedicated support.

You said that it should be possible to switch between 2 different channels and actually is: you have the on player list of channels to easily switch. What else do you need?

For epg I preferred to give you a list of all live channels where you can see immediately what’s playing, and then epg list by channel when you focus one of them. I find it much more useful in this way and no one requested epg page in another way. However I can still create an extra epg timeline page but this is at the bottom of my todo list once the other features will be completed.

So do you think password protected channels is what you need to be able to recommend this app?

Settings page is in todo list.

Thanks!
Hi
Actually I think that sorting favorites is one of the most wanted features in this app...
The thing with IPTV is that you get thousands of channels and mostly several versions of the same channel, HD and FHD and so on, therefore I believe that most of us use favorites to sort this out. I know this from other forums, this is important to alot of users.
I don't think its a coincidence that almost every smart-tv and regular tv-suppliers have this feature, its very muched used...

And as someone said earlier, 99% of all your users are using this app for live-tv, the VOD and series section is just a bonus. Therefore you should focus only on making the live-tv section perfect first. If you get this right - you will have a ton of subscribers, and you can add more funcionalities after that.
EPG is also a very big thing for alot of people, I know this also from other forums, a functioning EPG is very, very important.

You have a great app, I have it downloaded and waiting for a version that suits me, but I will use iplay until this one gets better.

miosgit

May 16, 2019
Tank you for your feedback.
I just finished with TV series dedicated support and once submitted I will start the next milestone which will be focused on channel management for hide/show/protect channels / categories etc.

For anything else and to stay updated please connect to the support subreddit https://reddit.com/r/iptvx.

Thanks!

Ninostyle

Jun 24, 2018
Hello,

- Live play/pause button and the catching to see some missing program is in my todo list;
- If your Apple TV is set to French language, you'll already get the description in french if the exists in the movie database;
- Adding a top shelf with the KEEP WATCHING movies and favorites is in my todo list;
- Favorite section exists for VOD and for LIVE just long press on a channel to add it to favorite and you'll see a new category at the top of Live channels and top of VOD channels. However yes, they don't support re-ordering at the moment but it's in my todo list;
- Hide channels or categories is in my todo list;
- Settings is in my todo list.

As you can imagine I have ton of things in todo list, and I'm delivering them very fast. There's at the least 1 update per week. This days I will push the tv series dedicated support ( https://www.reddit.com/r/iptvx/comments/bqm1l3 ), then I'll work on some of these things + I have another big stuff in todo which is next, and it's subtitles.

If you want to talk more about the French thing ping me privately because this feature is already out and I have French users already and one of them is a super fan of the app. Always here to help.
And yes don't worry, this app will get ton of stuff. Just have a look to the video above.
Hello,
Thank you for your response!
Your todo list are very complete now I’m waiting for the evolution off your app..
With the series support the app are great!!
I’m waiting for the live section with catchup and more..
For the epg i have an idea maybe if you want make this app great you can introduce the epg with covers like "Molotov" in this app you see watt are playing now and after with the cover off the live programs and you see cover with the next program are coming it’s very nice and simple for choosing a live program and with this possibility you make your app very nice and appart of the actual apps for IPTV maybe you can make a look on the Molotov app for better view over what I’m talking about ;)

pleverelliptv

Aug 8, 2017
Reseller ID
pleverelliptv
I have bought your app to support your work. you are definitely going along the right path. What you have done with the movies and especially tv series is great. For me to recommend your app to my clients you need to work more on the live TV screen. I currently recommend and use myself iplaytv. I think you should look at the way the iplaytv app functions with an epg time line. There are some things I think you should focus on
1. ordering of favourites
2. double click up and down to change channels
3. hide channels and groups.
4. on your live home page I think it would look better and work better if the channels where on the left, the epg and preview screen where in the middle and groups where on the right or possibly in a slide in from the right. Or you could have the channels on the right with a scroll tab at the top to scroll through different groups.

As said before I think you are really developing something great here and look forward each day to see the little dot that tells me the app has been updated. I am sure it will not be long before I am recommending your app to my customers.

I have attached perhaps a better layout for the live page with scrollable groups and more of the channels epg showing. What does everyone think?B7CFF8FD-9685-4BE6-B9AD-CCD8F3ED9E85.jpeg

I also think that your series and movies should display the most recent first

Last edited:
Reactions: HBN

pleverelliptv

Aug 8, 2017
Reseller ID
pleverelliptv
Just seen the new update to the live page. As a graphic designer I know that many people will find red on black very very hard to read. As a rule avoid red on black and green on black. Good colours would be a pale blue or even just a light grey. If you want any help with layout design, font choice, font sizes or colour choice then I am happy to help.

cheers Paul

Last edited:
Reactions: iambesp

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Agree above with the colors, as a person who is highly colorblind it is hard to read many things.

bhavi_jp

May 9, 2019
I bought this app yesterday and here are initial thoughts..

1. I agree with other posters that the app should focus on live TV content. It's nice to have these TV series/Movies features but the core focus should be on layout and features of live TV since most people buy this app to watch live tv.

2. App needs ability to show channels on the top bar of Apple TV main screen when you scroll to the icon of the app.

3. Need to have an EPG style like ipalyTV.

4. Many channels are streaming in slow motion. They work fine in other apps

Reactions: iambesp

miosgit

May 16, 2019
Hello everybody.
I have such a big todo list that it's hard to do everything at the same time.

Currently I'm focusing in decentralize the data to iCloud so you could use a lot of space and synch your data on multiple Apple TV. With this I will also introduce a settings page;
After this I have to change the player with a more powerful and also improve the live experience and introduce the epg timeline.
Plus I have to insert subtitles.

As I said a lot of stuff.
I'm working hard trust me.

Thanks for your feedback I will revert the red to another color and give more space to the preview panel in the next version.

Thanks.

Reactions: iambesp and HBN