• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTVX app to watch IPTV on AppleTV [+ REDEEM CODES]

miosgit

May 16, 2019
Hello did you contact me to solve the issue? I’ll send you a code. Sorry about the inconvenience you obviously don’t have to pay again.
However if you don’t like my work feel free to kill the app and leave a bad review.

Thank you.

anav_ds

Jun 24, 2019
No need. I like your app and your responsiveness to issues raised. I was trying to show something to the significant other when this issue arose and thus a bit annoyed. I also was going to the wrong site (this site) to review issues when the Reddit site as per the link in your app is the correct one. So the lack of information or heads up was due to my negligence. The watermark is a negative but I am sure this will be short lived and corrected. It seems to be a problem when dealing with Apple but since no other apps I have used have had this issue, it is logically perceived as an APP issue vice an Apple issue. :). I sent you some PMs asking for an address to send a jpeg of my receipt to. I typically do not post personal receipt information on third party websites.

anav_ds

Jun 24, 2019
Ahh just checked my inbox. Thank you very much for the prompt attention to this matter. I am assuming you are in Eastern Europe or Europe at least and the hour is late. I will be most happy to have IPTVX back up and running. It is my go to appletv APP for streaming TV. I do have the smarters app on it as well but its flakey on the apple tv in my experience.

miosgit

May 16, 2019
Ahh just checked my inbox. Thank you very much for the prompt attention to this matter. I am assuming you are in Eastern Europe or Europe at least and the hour is late. I will be most happy to have IPTVX back up and running. It is my go to appletv APP for streaming TV. I do have the smarters app on it as well but its flakey on the apple tv in my experience.
No problem. I come from Europe yes but I live in the Bay Area.

anav_ds

Jun 24, 2019
Haha, so you will be wide awake for a few more hours. ;-)
I used the redeem coupon and it seemed to work but not sure and then I restarted my apple tv and it reappeared but I selected the restore purchases button popup and now it seems gone for good. I was also comparing the IPTVX on one of my subs to my iphone smarters app and there seems to be huge difference in the number of individual channels available under specific headings and as well the specific headings in Smarters are better delineated/identified. Thus not sure what is going on but would like to work with you to demonstrate the differences. You have my email (sent separately). If I get time tomorrow I will create a spreadsheet that shows the differences (headers and number of channels in each header for example).

anav_ds

Jun 24, 2019
HBN, the support forum for IPTV is in the reddit website. The link is found by going to support link in the IOS app itself.
If you scroll down you will find the support link........

I ran across the same thing. It some interaction between the APP and Apple as I believe he was trying to set it up so people could trial the app vice only see it by paying for it. No ill intent. Send him a PM on the support site and a redeem code will be sent.

Reactions: HBN

gizbug

Nov 7, 2018
Where is the option in the app to enter a user/pw ? My IPTV services require a l/pw and i do not see this option.

miosgit

May 16, 2019
Where is the option in the app to enter a user/pw ? My IPTV services require a l/pw and i do not see this option.
Use this format for your url

http://your.url.address:NUMBER/get.php?username=YOURNAME&password=PASSWORD&type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts

Tosun

Aug 17, 2019
Hello, change from Iplaytv to iptvX. Loades channels faster and epg works better.
Apple tv 4

Is there any chance to make channel swap without the side load menu?
In iPlaytv I only doubleclick up/down on remote to change channel.
In iptvx i have to swipe to right pick channel then swipe left again to hide menu.
Is there any better way to change Channel???

jetstopreston

Aug 12, 2019
Hi

I’m loving this app much better than smarters however I cannot see anywhere to upgrade although the watermark appears with no way of upgrading. Any help would be appreciated