• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

ISSUE: 1920 x 1080 Some channels work others instantly freezes

Frank2k

Oct 21, 2016
So, as the topic reads, when I open e.g. TV3 Sweden (1920x1080) the picture comes on instantly with sound and everything works flawlessly. I then change to e.g. TV Sweden (also 1920 x 1080) and the picture instantly freezes and no sound?

I have a 10Gb fiber line, and all channels (well its really hit or mis with some - as usual - but over all works fine), I once in a while rest my modem and separate mesh router. Even some SD channels (e.g. Godare Sweden) freezes and never works as expected. I'm using a Samsung Tizen TV running a SIPTV app which is updated to the latest version...

So, is the issue at the source or is it maybe the SIPTV app not doing what it is supposed to do? Find it weitd that some channels work and others not (freezes)...
It used to work w/o issues for a very long time, but lately (maybe last few months, it's been painfull)...

Any pointers?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
So, as the topic reads, when I open e.g. TV3 Sweden (1920x1080) the picture comes on instantly with sound and everything works flawlessly. I then change to e.g. TV Sweden (also 1920 x 1080) and the picture instantly freezes and no sound?

I have a 10Gb fiber line, and all channels (well its really hit or mis with some - as usual - but over all works fine), I once in a while rest my modem and separate mesh router. Even some SD channels (e.g. Godare Sweden) freezes and never works as expected. I'm using a Samsung Tizen TV running a SIPTV app which is updated to the latest version...

So, is the issue at the source or is it maybe the SIPTV app not doing what it is supposed to do? Find it weitd that some channels work and others not (freezes)...
It used to work w/o issues for a very long time, but lately (maybe last few months, it's been painfull)...

Any pointers?
most smart tv's having limited cache/memory, and some ISP put speed limits (throttling) on iptv servers... DNS change and a VPN would be helpful in this case, best would be to get an android box where you can install apk files and vpn etc.