• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV list doesn't work

sonic04

Dec 2, 2016
Hi. I have a problem with my lists. They work just fine on Perfect Player on Android but dont work on Smart IPTV anymore. I tried with SS IPTV and doesnt work neither. Can anyone help me?
Thanks

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi. I have a problem with my lists. They work just fine on Perfect Player on Android but dont work on Smart IPTV anymore. I tried with SS IPTV and doesnt work neither. Can anyone help me?
Thanks
Please contact your reseller and have him/her reset the line.. Meaning.. Change the password ;)

sonic04

Dec 2, 2016
It doesnt seem to be any option in DB to change the password.. :(. I dont manage to fix this. Any other ideas?

sonic04

Dec 2, 2016
When I press the eye I see the Password but cant change it.

But what do you mean that your list doesn't work? Do you get channels list at all? What caind of errors message do you get? What caind of TV do you have. Did you traid to delete the app and reinstall it again.
Error on Smart IPTV App is Check playlist URL and check support. No channels at all.
Already tried everything. I tried it with Smart IPTV and SS IPTV on 3 different TVs and Perfect Player on Android Phone.
It works with Perfect Player.
Also tried m3u,m3u_plus,ts,m3u8 extensions..Nothing works
In the past was fine..

sonic04

Dec 2, 2016
It's not the App.. I have tried with a list from another IPTV Provider and it works.

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
the memory of the TV is full. you have to shorten the bouquet list and re-upload the m3u... after that I'm sure it will work.
Had same thing for 2-3 clients... since there works perfect... write me a PM if you need any help. also in german is fine :)

Reactions: Sandrito and uriX