** KODI and full EPG **

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
Sense

Sense

* TRUSTED * Super Reseller *
Reseller
Business Card
Mar 25, 2017
sensustv.xdns.pro

After getting alot of questions regarding KODI and EPG on KODI i tought i would put together a little simple guide
for the Community.

This Guide assumes you already have KODI installed on your device.

THINGS YOU NEED...

• KODI installed on your device of choice.
    [*]Your M3U link or file.
    [*]IPTV Simple client ADDON installed.

Also.. If you want your Channels to be grouped by country you should always use M3U with options link or file.

1. Open IPTV Simple client ADDON and choose " Configure "

2. Choose " Remote Path " and enter your M3U Playlist URL. Make sure " cache M3U at local storage " is NOT ticked.

3. Choose " Remote Path " and enter -- http://clientportal.link/xmltv.php?username=xxxxxxx&password=xxxxxx -- Replace " xxx " With username and Password from your M3U .

4. Press " OK " And then make sure the ADDON is Enabled ( its should read disable when its enabled ;) ) .

5. Go into " Settings " And Choose " PVR & LIVE TV " .

6. Make sure theese " boxes " are ticked and last thing you do is choose " Clear Data ".

7. Restart KODI and now you have Channels and full EPG.

Reagrds
@Sense

T

tjockis

Jan 22, 2019
Sweden
After step 6 please add step 7

Step 7 On the left pane go to Guide tab, also select clear data.

If this still do NOT work.
Uninstall IPTV Simple client
Clear data as step 6 and 7 again
Open filemanager go to Profile directory, AddOn_Data, if pvr IPTV Simple client folder exists in there delete it.
Reinstall IPTV Simple client and configure as descibed.

Apestank

Apestank

Reseller
Business Card
Nov 13, 2016
Norway
Reseller ID
Apestank
Hi guys! I have used Kodi/Simple client for many years, and know well how to set it up. Today Kodi crashed, and I had to reinstall it on my Nvidia Shield.

After reinstalling it, I could not get simple client/channels to load. I have tried clear data, deleting the addon_data-folder, even factoryreseting the Shield. The stream works fine on other apps on the device, but I want to use Kodi.

Any suggestions?

Apestank

Apestank

Reseller
Business Card
Nov 13, 2016
Norway
Reseller ID
Apestank
It was deactivated (as it should be). I tried activating it just for the experiment, but that made no difference. I have tried everything I can think of.. Refreshing password, MPEGTS/HLS,..

R

retro

Aug 3, 2017
Got very excited and followed this to the letter..including tjockis comments..but no epg at all..:(

Any ideas..?!?

(Kodi on Win10/64)

Sense

Sense

* TRUSTED * Super Reseller *
Reseller
Business Card
Mar 25, 2017
sensustv.xdns.pro

Seems there is an issue downloading full EPG on KODI if the M3U you are using also has a MAC adress assigned to it on the dashboard.

Solotion:

• Contact you reseller and have them remove the MAC adress from your line ( m3u ) if assigned, Be aware that if you are using a MAGbox or STBemu this will no longer work.
  • Ask the reseller to change the password of the line.
  • Insert the new credentials into KODI.
  • Clear data under PVR&Live TV.
  • Restart KODI.
  • Now you should have EPG.
Regards.
@Sense