• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Kodi Technical Issues and Support

tusktusk

I do what i do
Staff member
Apr 9, 2017
So, using android box with perfect player is the best option?
Either Perfect Player or Smart IPTV.

I think so since the Andorid box (choose not the cheapest one. The best is Sheield TV and downs but a ok box for a OK price is X96 with 2gb/26GB.) have manny other features too. You can install kodi and most things you use on the phone, apps, games etc...

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
IPTV Community: Hello Guys
IPTV Community: We have fixed Kodi Addon
IPTV Community: It will be released tomorrow in new version.
IPTV Community: Sorry for the delay , we are working hard as we can on new dashboard and features. Thanks for your support

Faxe

Jan 30, 2017
IPTV Community: Sorry for the delay , we are working hard as we can on new dashboard and features. Thanks for your support
Great news! Will you post instructions when it is released?

Thanks in advance!

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Great news! Will you post instructions when it is released?

Thanks in advance!
ass soon as the addon comes out i will post a turtorial for it

Reactions: Saner Demirkol

Infrecon82

Jul 31, 2017
Hi

May someone help me. If im adding the m3u link provided by Xstream Editor, and EPG link as well, i'm not able to see any EPG in Kodi 17.3.

manda rubil

Aug 30, 2017
does anybody can help me to fix the issue in kodi with epg (simple iptv client), which is shown but is one hour ahead...so more or less unusable...with the iptv community addon is the same....

artur2718

Jan 5, 2018
Portugal
Hi.
I am using the IPTV.community Kodi addon, and I am not able to access any of the VOD streams!

I have extended my line which expires 07 January 2019. However there is still "Trial Account: Yes" under the "My account" folder of the same plugin. Maybe this is the problem.

This is what the kodi.log file has right after trying to access a VOD folder.

17:14:19.900 T:140325439928064 ERROR: Previous line repeats 6 times.
17:14:19.900 T:140325439928064 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Error Contents: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.IPTV.community/init.py", line 333, in <module>
run()
File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.IPTV.community/init.py", line 52, in run
exec action+"(params)"
File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.IPTV.community/init.py", line 177, in get_myaccount
plugintools.add_item( action="restart_service", title=pealkiri , url=striimilink, thumbnail=os.path.join(LOAD_LIVE,"noposter.jpg"), plot=kirjeldus, fanart="" , extra="", isPlayable=True, folder=False )
File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.IPTV.community/plugintools.py", line 188, in add_item
elif isPlayable: listitem.setProperty("Video","true"); listitem.setProperty('IsPlayable','true'); itemurl='%s?action=%s&title=%s&url=%s&thumbnail=%s&plot=%s&extra=%s&page=%s' % (sys.argv[0],action,urllib.quote_plus(title),urllib.quote_plus(url),urllib.quote_plus(thumbnail),urllib.quote_plus(plot),urllib.quote_plus(extra),urllib.quote_plus(page)); xbmcplugin.addDirectoryItem(handle=int(sys.argv[1]),url=itemurl,listitem=listitem,isFolder=folder)
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib.py", line 1302, in quote_plus
if ' ' in s:
TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable
-->End of Python script error report<--
17:14:19.920 T:140325498644224 NOTICE: PulseAudio: Opened device Default in pcm mode with Buffersize 150 ms
17:14:19.932 T:140326138223104 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.IPTV.community/?
Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
Contact your reseller and let him fix your account status with your Line and ask him how to access the VOD sections with your device.

Trail accounts have no access to VOD....

artur2718

Jan 5, 2018
Portugal
Thank you.
I have extended my line for 1 year. So there should be no "Trial Account: Yes" under "My account". I will ask my reseller.