• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Kodi Technical Issues and Support

kkz

Trusted Reseller since 2016
Reseller
May 12, 2016
Reseller ID
kkz
Very strange problem
Here in dashboard I don't have more options
But I'm sure ur account is not a trial
We try with another link? For test U need m3u?

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
The Kodi addon is broken right now for some VOD sections, so if you want to see VOD you need m3u for Kodi PVR Simple client.....

artur2718

Jan 5, 2018
Portugal
kkz,

The only URL that works for something is http://kodi.clientportal.link

The Kodi addon is broken right now for some VOD sections, so if you want to see VOD you need m3u for Kodi PVR Simple client.....
You seem to be correct. I tried "VOD: Christmas" and this one is working! So we have to wait for this issue to be fixed. The problem is that with PVR Simple Client you get a big list of streams that is very difficult to browse. The same for VLC Media Player.

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
Use the "m3u with options" link from your dashboard in Simple client, for channel groups and VOD groups in Kodi.

Reactions: kkz

artur2718

Jan 5, 2018
Portugal
Use the "m3u with options" link from your dashboard in Simple client, for channel groups and VOD groups in Kodi.
I later found that there is a limitation of this option. Cannot seek VOD streams. So we still need the addon. I will be using Perfect Player for now. Thanks a lot!

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
Just use "Filter" in Kodi, when you are in "All Channels" group, there you can search.

Johnny Smith

Nov 2, 2017
Hi,
I get a new iptv subscription with a new provider. From then on, switching channel is very slow (about 10-15 seconds).
I'm using Kodi v18 on raspberry Pi2.
How can I get back a faster switching channel?

Thanks

arian

Oct 13, 2016
Reseller ID
Arian71
on my xbox one x runing simple iptv client , is really fast much faster than smart iptv on my tv
but 10-15 seconds is really slow, remember some channels on rapid are very high bitrate and you need really good internet speed

SilverWolfX

Jan 26, 2018
Currently, I am trying to use a premium IPTV service for my Xbox One, it's the IPTV guys (cod123) and while it works amazing on my PC and Android phone it doesn't load channels on my Xbox One.

I'm using the exact same Stalker Client on all three platforms, yet on the Xbox One it doesn't play streams. I have attached files and would appreciate any help!

Attachments

smole

Dec 22, 2016
Is it possible to somehow pause VOD on Kodi?

At the moment it is not possbile, that's why i am asking.

repoks

Apr 29, 2018
Hi

Does anyone know how to get subtitles on kodi for the channels like C more stars HD?

Thanks​

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
Activate subtitles in subtitles settings or with 'L' key.
You can get it automatic if you go to language settings under Player settings and change to Swedish.

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
But this only works for DVB subtitles.
For Teletext subtitles you need to use something like TVheadend that converts Teletext subtitles to a format that Kodi understands.

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
You don't need to download anything.
Just activate subtitles in settings and if you want it automatic choose Swedish as default langauge in language settings for videoplayer.