• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Mag 254 error message

Mar 9, 2019
Does anyone get the following error message when turning on your Mag 254 Access to the Web page you were trying to visit has been blocked in accordance with the with the manufactures content protection and privacy prevention policy Please contact your IPTV service provider for more information. When I contact them they say there is noting wrong on their end.

Talush

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Reseller ID
Milaim
Does anyone get the following error message when turning on your Mag 254 Access to the Web page you were trying to visit has been blocked in accordance with the with the manufactures content protection and privacy prevention policy Please contact your IPTV service provider for more information. When I contact them they say there is noting wrong on their end.
You mean this::

Attachments

dojimeiptv.net

Reseller
Reseller
Jun 29, 2017
Asia
dojimeiptv.net
Reseller ID
dojime
According to googling results on these problems on mag boxes, it seems Infomir have updated them to block iptv providers. Two solutions are available 1) a new portal address & stop the auto update on box , 2) flash it back to an earlier firmware & again stop the auto update.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

Seems it's a blockage from Infomir in the new version of firmware

Please try this process:
- Factory reset the box
- Auto software update OFF (before connecting to the internet)
- DHCP update OFF (before connecting to the internet)

For the rest, please contact your reseller or open a ticket from your Dashboard.

Regards,

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
you can chose a other Portalname. Ask Support for a different portal.
as i see to my customers. mag.clientportal.link/c/ is also blocked.

or

use mag.siptv.app as portal. its working by the most people who has blocked mags.
it will be a big problem in future with this blocked mags.:confused: