• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

MAG 351 4K no image only sound issue

Pixaros

Aug 5, 2019
Hello everyone,

I’m facing some issues with the 351, 4K channels I have only the sound without the image..

I’ve tried good quality 4K HDMI cables and changed resolution in the system..
still same issue.

Any help ?

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hello everyone,

I’m facing some issues with the 351, 4K channels I have only the sound without the image..

I’ve tried good quality 4K HDMI cables and changed resolution in the system..
still same issue.

Any help ?
Does it apply to all channels ? Do you see the Menu of the box ?

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
In some rare cases you need to use the HDMI 1 or the HDMI with ARC enabled to recieve a 4K input .. However.. If you are still facing this issue after checking this it could be any number of things like a faulty HDMI cabel or the Firmware of the box not being updated..

Pixaros

Aug 5, 2019
In some rare cases you need to use the HDMI 1 or the HDMI with ARC enabled to recieve a 4K input .. However.. If you are still facing this issue after checking this it could be any number of things like a faulty HDMI cabel or the Firmware of the box not being updated..
I’ve tried to connect it in HDMI 1 and others too nothing changed, it seems that the software is updated ..
The changed I’ve made in the setting ( changed resolution from auto to uhd in mag settings ) ??

thanks again for the you answer

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Changing image settings should rarely be done as it auto " negotiated " .. Hmm.. Well not sure what the issue could be then..

Maybe try a complete reset of the box ?

Pixaros

Aug 5, 2019
Changing image settings should rarely be done as it auto " negotiated " .. Hmm.. Well not sure what the issue could be then..

Maybe try a complete reset of the box ?
I will try that,

By the way even movies vos in 4K are only in audio with black screen..

scousetomo

Apr 2, 2021
I have the same problem only with 4k movies in video club.

Did you find any solution?
i had the same problem it was my provider something to do with codecs the films were done in i changed provider and they all work now on another server