• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

MAG 351 4K no image only sound issue

Pixaros

Aug 5, 2019
Hello everyone,

I’m facing some issues with the 351, 4K channels I have only the sound without the image..

I’ve tried good quality 4K HDMI cables and changed resolution in the system..
still same issue.

Any help ?

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hello everyone,

I’m facing some issues with the 351, 4K channels I have only the sound without the image..

I’ve tried good quality 4K HDMI cables and changed resolution in the system..
still same issue.

Any help ?
Does it apply to all channels ? Do you see the Menu of the box ?

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
In some rare cases you need to use the HDMI 1 or the HDMI with ARC enabled to recieve a 4K input .. However.. If you are still facing this issue after checking this it could be any number of things like a faulty HDMI cabel or the Firmware of the box not being updated..

Pixaros

Aug 5, 2019
In some rare cases you need to use the HDMI 1 or the HDMI with ARC enabled to recieve a 4K input .. However.. If you are still facing this issue after checking this it could be any number of things like a faulty HDMI cabel or the Firmware of the box not being updated..
I’ve tried to connect it in HDMI 1 and others too nothing changed, it seems that the software is updated ..
The changed I’ve made in the setting ( changed resolution from auto to uhd in mag settings ) ??

thanks again for the you answer

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Changing image settings should rarely be done as it auto " negotiated " .. Hmm.. Well not sure what the issue could be then..

Maybe try a complete reset of the box ?

Pixaros

Aug 5, 2019
Changing image settings should rarely be done as it auto " negotiated " .. Hmm.. Well not sure what the issue could be then..

Maybe try a complete reset of the box ?
I will try that,

By the way even movies vos in 4K are only in audio with black screen..

scousetomo

Apr 2, 2021
I have the same problem only with 4k movies in video club.

Did you find any solution?
i had the same problem it was my provider something to do with codecs the films were done in i changed provider and they all work now on another server