• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Mag 424w3

stevemit

Apr 9, 2020
I picked up a Mag424w3 box... I SHOULD have known better given the last year plus that Informir would block the device as well as they did with the other boxes...But I didn't read and they will NOT take the box back.. Does ANYONE know of a NO_BLOCK firmware available yet for this box please? I would really appreciate any help. Thank you.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
not sure if its helpful for 424 but have a look here please:

stevemit

Apr 9, 2020
Thank you for the advice... There is not file there "yet" for the 423...The box is fairly brand new.. I appreciate your help!

stevemit

Apr 9, 2020
No Grigor...No solution yet... Have you ?

The only other thing to do is to switch to a Android box (425)... That does work...

Let me know if you find any solutions..I will as well if I do.

Grigor Stamboltsyan

Nov 18, 2016

The only other thing to do is to switch to a Android box (425)... That does work...

The problem is with linux based MAG 424 and I still have no solution, just using STB emulator on Nvidia TV which is also Android and the portal works

Zeljko777

Oct 16, 2019
Work,work with orginal Ministra
Not with shit multiple panel XC,or other
Use Orginal,work Orginal

St Martins43

Jun 24, 2020

Can you tell me how to do it on a 425 as I am struggling with the same issue

lucaxxdb

Jun 25, 2020
Hi, news for Unlocked Firmware? I have the same issue "Firmware is outdated" when I try to use external portal. INSANE!!!!!

Zeljko777

Oct 16, 2019
yes you can use what you wannt afcourse
all this multiple Panel hawe backdoors,and many bug and you know it
that old story use normally stuff,but all that coast if you wannt use Profesionall

Mac69

Jul 24, 2020
Well I received my mag424w3 and pleased to say it is working fine . I checked with my provider first if he supported it .

I use a lot of movies on my flash drive and now find they all play perfect , some did not use to on my old mag250 , they must have improved the codecs .

AngelCMAG

Jul 29, 2020
Well I received my mag424w3 and pleased to say it is working fine . I checked with my provider first if he supported it .

I use a lot of movies on my flash drive and now find they all play perfect , some did not use to on my old mag250 , they must have improved the codecs .
What did you do to get it working fine? You seem to be the only one to figure out how to use the MAG 424 without a problem.

Mac69

Jul 24, 2020
As I said I just contacted my provider and he gave me a new portal address to type in .

And since then I have had two trials with other providers that also work .

arniesack

Feb 9, 2021
UK
@Zeljko777 I know this is an old thread, but I would be very interested to know how you work directly with Ministra on a MAG. Any tips?