• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Mag portal block

BANGLOUD

Sep 10, 2017
Hi all
Had a new mag 322 and updated it big mistake got the copyright warning.got the portal block.tried everything i could find on net.flashed no block firmware which was successfully it states in device info no block firmware 254.the problem is portal has disappeared under server setting.tried resetting default setting loads of times.read got to ssh with putty some setting in box setting it to 0.then flash otherwise nothing change has its locked in box.help please pref an idiots guide.

BANGLOUD

Sep 10, 2017
Secret is when box blocked from the update first reset box.power cable out,hold in reset button on back of box,keep pressed in while you put power cable back in wait for the white light on front to flash or blink fast,then release reset button.if you dont do this before flashing box the portal setting under servers will not re-appear they will still be missing.i also set dns to 8888 instead of 0000.don't know if that matters thought.

Reactions: uriX

Flammmster

Jul 6, 2019
Hi. I recently had my software updated on my Mag 322 to the latest version (2.20.09r2-324). Since then I have continued to receive the "page loading error" page. All settings and internet connections are up and correct. Anyone experience this. I have resorted to reserving the box as Bangloud suggests but no luck. Any other thoughts.

Reactions: LUISNELO

BANGLOUD

Sep 10, 2017
hi Flammmster, sorry to here your woes.Have you followed my reset directions.Have you then tried flashing your router.The link to the no block firmware for the 322 can be found on forum.just resetting wont remove the block alone.Hope this helps.

Flammmster

Jul 6, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I have followed your instructions by resetting while powering up. How do I flash (sorry I am becoming technical). Also Do you have the link at hand please

magsubscriber

Aug 11, 2019
Hi, i have a MAG322 w1. Recently changed my service provider due to cheaper price for same package. the portal url shared by them guides me to a page that shows a message "Firmware of your STB is outdated. Please update it." i did a software update under settings to the latest 2.20.09r4-324 and auto reboot of device happened. It again got me to the same screen "Firmware of your STB is outdated. Please update it.". Is my box blocked due to the recent update on July19.2019. Please suggest

brianharr1605

Jan 14, 2020
Hi,

I have downloaded the image for MAG322 noblock from: MAG322 https://cdn-static.ams3.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/infomir/noblock/mag322-noblock.zip

But I cannot upgrade the image with my MAG322, due of I got an error message "wrong signature".

I opened the image with an editor and it looks like the file is for the MAG324 model. I double check it twice...

Top lines from the image in a editor:

STB Model:MAG324
Date:Sun Jan 13 15:34:53 GMT 2019
Image Version:302
Image Description:NOBLOCK_324
VerUpdateAPI:2
Kernel size:5161163
Image size:133325063
Env size:161 138486226
Start data...

Can someone please provide the correct 322_noblock image.

Reactions: Cspinners0

Cspinners0

Mar 19, 2020
Same problem here... I update to the new version 2.20.10r2-322 and when I restart the box appears a message " your stb is blocked call the provider "

sestec

Dec 3, 2016
Switzerland
Reseller ID
sestec
Hi
i have a proble with an MAG324
after Blocked the portal, i have downgrade the Firmare from this link in the Forum
but now i can not enter the Portal link
can someone help me?

BR

Attachments

sestec

Dec 3, 2016
Switzerland
Reseller ID
sestec
Hi
i have a proble with an MAG324
after Blocked the portal, i have downgrade the Firmare from this link in the Forum
but now i can not enter the Portal link
can someone help me?

BR
ok, i found out.
remove network connection
and press the Reset button to LED flashes quickly
after the the Box restart.
if the network cable is connected, it will automatically an update

BR

Attachments

TrueSmith

Apr 9, 2020
Secret is when box blocked from the update first reset box.power cable out,hold in reset button on back of box,keep pressed in while you put power cable back in wait for the white light on front to flash or blink fast,then release reset button.if you dont do this before flashing box the portal setting under servers will not re-appear they will still be missing.i also set dns to 8888 instead of 0000.don't know if that matters thought.

Had the same problem with mag 324, and followed the instruction. It worked.
Thanks for the support

Ipat

IPTVFIX
Reseller
Jan 13, 2017
Russia
I have the same problem. I 've tried everything . I updated to the latest firmware 2.20.10r2-322 , and have tested all guides with every image firmware out there. I get Image Description NOBLOCK_324 Unsupported architecture!

Can someone please help us. It feels like that the latest firmware blocks the downgrade possibility