• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Mag351 not loading properly on this system

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
Hi.. My Mag351 is not loading properly on this system ... the loading bar fills out and instead of coming to the choice of portals is loads the media browser where all the icons are mixed... Nothing happens when pressing buttons on the remote. I can only go back to loading portals..

This is only happening when i try to start Rapid.. the box loads other systems no problem.

I´ve did a works reset.. started afresh put the info needed back into the box.. No change.

Changing the DNS.. changing the pasword.. updating my bouquet.. nothing has helped..

Anyone any idee´s???

Magproblem.jpg

Talush

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Reseller ID
Milaim
Hello Kielbear, did you try on settings to change Video Resoluiton and Hdmi ..?

Reactions: Kielbear

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
Hello Kielbear, did you try on settings to change Video Resoluiton and Hdmi ..?
Yes i did.. i went back to basics and changed everything back and forth but it didn´t help.. Thanks

RedRebel

Dec 3, 2018
I had the same problem.
Remove MAC address, restart device and then comes the message ``your stb blocked call the provider`` Add MAC adress again, and press RED button on the remote control (Reload Protal) it worked for me.

Reactions: Kielbear

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
hi kielbear, what country are you in as I am having the same problem on 322s in spain but not on all networks
I´m in Germany..

I had the same problem.
Remove MAC address, restart device and then comes the message ``your stb blocked call the provider`` Add MAC adress again, and press RED button on the remote control (Reload Protal) it worked for me.
Thanks RedRebel.. I´ll try this when i´m home later tonight.

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
I tried RedRebel`s solution.. it worked without any problems.. when i checked again this morning the old problem had re-occurred so i think i´ll ask admin/support for help.. Thanks

Reactions: RedRebel

steen brandes

Dec 17, 2017
hi kielbear
if you do find a solution let me know please as I have a few boxes with the same problem thanks

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
hi kielbear
if you do find a solution let me know please as I have a few boxes with the same problem thanks
Hi.. this is what Admin suggested.. I´ve not been able to try this..

Hello,

Please try this process:
- Factory reset the box
- Auto software update OFF
- DHCP update OFF

If you got black screen or can't load portal remove the bouquets (at least 10) which you don't want and then reload the box.

Kind Regards,
-- IPTV Community Support Team

BaDWeeD

Jan 20, 2017
Also seen this problem with a few clients.
Not found a solution and don't wanna sit home with a client for hours to investigate.
Same box ran perfectly in my network for hours on end and with 10 or more reboots.
Got it up and running once in clients network.
Mixed bag between that wierd looking screen in first post by @Kielbear and successfully loaded portal but empty channel list, an issue that's also been reported on more often lately...
Swapped client from MAG 322 to Formuler Z7+, headache gone., works prefectly.

Bye bye Infomir and crap MAG boxes, never buying their boxes again.

maeshogh34

Jan 5, 2019
The last coupe of Days have been horrible with my Mag322. All the problems described above, all the suggested fixes applied. Sometimes it has worked, most of the times it has not. And since it always have been working without any problem whatsoever on my iOS devices, network issues can be ruled out. This is a Mag specific problem. At the moment I am leaning towards tossing the Mag in the bin and start using Kodi on the HTPC.

Lanzaroteview

Reseller
Mar 28, 2017
Canary Islands
Reseller ID
xfinity
Same here. Mag 322 and mag 349. Same pic as OP. Not loading. Got quite a few cleints screaming. Rapid you guys must have a fix???

steen brandes

Dec 17, 2017
its the no block I can not get to work. I have tried it in several flash drives but all say the same. wrong signature. another provider had the same problem a couple of months ago and created their own sw for the mag322s and it works perfect. its above me but I would have thought the tec guys here could do the same. I wont name the other provider as I don't know if its allowed. but if admin here want a copy to see if they can edit it for themselves I have a copy

steen brandes

Dec 17, 2017
the one I have is for a diff provider. what I meant is if admin here want it to see if they can edit it to work on their server they are more than welcome. if you put the sw I have in it willonly work on the other provider