• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

No Channels are working for clients

a-network

Aug 21, 2019
a-network.ca
Reseller ID
support@a-network.ca
So i have added a few new clients to the dashboard to test with trial or clients who paid for a month. The problem i am having is that these clients are using VLC Player on pc, Perfect player on pc and android, and also tried GSE Player for android. These users are telling me and also showing me pictures that its failing to connect. None of the channels will work or even show up, i tried it on my end and it works just fine, i told my clients to try another m3u that i have on the side and those channels are loading just fine.

what can this problem be how do i get this fixed i already did open a ticket

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
So i have added a few new clients to the dashboard to test with trial or clients who paid for a month. The problem i am having is that these clients are using VLC Player on pc, Perfect player on pc and android, and also tried GSE Player for android. These users are telling me and also showing me pictures that its failing to connect. None of the channels will work or even show up, i tried it on my end and it works just fine, i told my clients to try another m3u that i have on the side and those channels are loading just fine.

what can this problem be how do i get this fixed i already did open a ticket
based on your message, i guess you are a reseller ? you should send a message to @IPTV Community with your reseller dashboards email address to get the blue reseller badge ;)

and regarding your questions with problems of your clients and empty playlist, it can be an isp block, based on clients country, then they can/should try with VPN. And it could be that their device has limited cache, if that is the case, it should be helpful to modify bouquet list in order to shorten the size of the m3u file.

you should provide more details like country, device etc.

Reactions: Nonid

danill

Aug 6, 2019
Same problem here. No channels are working without VPN, extremely annoying. Worked just fine up until yesterday without VPN. Neither Smart IPTV on Tizen nor GSE on iOS works, with VPN turned on it works as normal (but with more lag of course). I am based in Brazil.