• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Portuguese channels are down once again

Cuba

Sep 21, 2017
All Portuguese channels are down when a game is on.
The service goes down 10 minutes after the game starts and comes back up 10 minutes after the finishes.
I've tried several ISP (Vodafone, Meo, NOS, Virgin, etc...) in several countries. With or without a VPN the issue is the same.
We had the same issue several months ago and the issue was solved, back then.
Let us know if we need to do some troubleshooting, since this is impacting a lot of people.

Dabilu

Sep 26, 2021
I'm currently living in the UK and don't have portuguese channels as well.

Qwertyiptv

Reseller
Sep 16, 2020
Reseller ID
qwerty.iptv@protonmail.com
Same in Germany the Portuguese channels are not accessible, with not without vpn

xpto_bat

Feb 17, 2021
Same here, had same issue.
Tried with and without VPN, and multiple VPN servers.

Anyone had an answer ? in my provider still have support cases since November waiting for answer.

My susbcription is going to end in a few days, and going to look for other options.

Reactions: Righty

bl4dypt

Sep 22, 2017
Same thing today , still not working during Portuguese match games , I'm in London btw , also rapids VPN not connecting during that time

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Same thing today , still not working during Portuguese match games , I'm in London btw , also rapids VPN not connecting during that time
With me in Switzerland the portuguese channels work only sports channels have a lot of buffering

PTF94

Mar 11, 2021
Can you fix the Portuguese channels again? They either don't load or they buffer a lot.

Bifana

Sep 24, 2017
Same thing here unfortunately. All PT channels seem to be down, with or without VPN. Any updates on the situation?

PTF94

Mar 11, 2021
Portuguese have been down this week, right when the Primeira Liga restarts after the World Cup. Issue still hasn't been fixed.

Galopogos

Jan 13, 2021
Hi all
The Portuguese channels seem to be removed from the channels list . Anyone else having this problem ?