• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Norwegian channel

CarloPunto

Oct 5, 2018
Hey,
Since I didnt find a compliment thread, I post this thread.
A while ago when I signed up for iptv, I really missed the norwegian channels TV2 Sport Premium 1 & 2 since Im mostly watching football. After suggesting these channels and waiting unpatiently, I was really satisfied to see these channels pop-up right before christmas. Therefore I want to thank you guys really for the incredible job you are doing to give us your best service. THANK YOU! :)

Mohamab

Jun 2, 2018
Hey,
Since I didnt find a compliment thread, I post this thread.
A while ago when I signed up for iptv, I really missed the norwegian channels TV2 Sport Premium 1 & 2 since Im mostly watching football. After suggesting these channels and waiting unpatiently, I was really satisfied to see these channels pop-up right before christmas. Therefore I want to thank you guys really for the incredible job you are doing to give us your best service. THANK YOU! :)
I also wanted this 2 channels for a long time and it finally happened. But this channels are the most unstable norwgian channels and they are down very often. Do you also have the same issue? I want to know why this channels are often not working while other norwegian channels are working. Maybe they get blocked or something.?

CarloPunto

Oct 5, 2018
I also wanted this 2 channels for a long time and it finally happened. But this channels are the most unstable norwgian channels and they are down very often. Do you also have the same issue? I want to know why this channels are often not working while other norwegian channels are working. Maybe they get blocked or something.?
Yes, having the same trouble now. Reported it last night but my providor doesnt reply... even «his prices is higher to give better service» yeyeye..

Reactions: Mohamab