• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

NPO 1, NPO 2, NPO 3 ETC DUTCH channels stutter

krayhan

Jan 1, 2017
Reseller ID
Looking....
Hello since about 1 month all those Dutch channels stutter, hang for a few seconds sometimtes longer. The reason I have this topic is, I can not do this on dashboard. The options are limited no option for stuttering feed. Look at thepicture I have provided.
The Channels are:

NPO 1 HD NL
NPO 1 FHD NL
NPO 2 HD NL
NPO 2 FHD NL
NPO 3 HD NL
NPO 3 FHD NL
NPO 1 EXTRA NL
NPO 2 EXTRA NL
NPO NIEUWS NL
NPO POLITIEK NL

Please fix this issue, those (NPO) are the main Dutch channels.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Reactions: Roel

ThaFella

Mar 13, 2021
Nice, this post probably made NPO1 FHD go from 50 fps to 25 fps...

STOP CHANGING DUTCH CHANNELS FROM 50 FPS TO 25 FPS FFS!!!!!!

Change NPO1 FHD back tp 50fps, what the hell is happening

ThaFella

Mar 13, 2021
Why are u guyd deleting my comment of you butchering the Dutch channel list? Communist like much?

Npo 1 FHD WAS always 50fps and now it changed to 25fps

National Geographic is listed as FHD and only played as HD.

You guys are butchering the dutch channel list and lowering the overall quality of your channels. I dont want to know which other countries you are butchering and downgrading.

ThaFella

Mar 13, 2021
Stop deleting and start taking action maybe? These channels WERE not this low quality, you made it this quality since yesterday. These are the channels I watch daily so I know when the change happened

pista19

Jul 1, 2020
What about Dance tripping NL channel? There are three sources.
First one FHD and runs like 95% of the time and is pixelated like hell.
Second one is FHD, quality is good, tho this source comes up rarely (used to be only one).
Third one is HD, this one is ok too, but its same like with second one, comes up rarely.
So it would be great to ditch first pixelated source and replace it with second or third one.

ThaFella

Mar 13, 2021
They changed it back to FHD on national and also 50 fps, this was done about 1.5/2 days afterwards. Kudos to the team

krayhan

Jan 1, 2017
Reseller ID
Looking....
It was not my intention to let the team lower fps. It is just annoying when every minute especially in the evening the Dutch NPO streams freezes for about 40 seconds.

Reactions: lemontree

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello,

to make sure your channel problem reports are seen and attended to, you need to report them in the correct way.
If a channel is Down, No Sound, No Picture, or Wrong Channel report the problem on the Dashboard under the Channels menu (http://prntscr.com/kku652)

The channel does not show up at channel report - then submit a ticket from your DB and mention your issue:

Group:
Channel:
Issue:

Thank you

lemontree

Jun 13, 2020
Thanks for posting us in the right direction.
I have posted one of those channels and still need to get a reply.
also the reporting function does not allow for a small commentary like “stutter/freeze” or “especially an issue during evening hours”.
hope that is ok for whoever is looking into this.
otherwise I would need to look for a provider that can provide high stability stable Dutch channels.
thanks for your understanding.

JOK3R

Mar 7, 2018
Hello,

to make sure your channel problem reports are seen and attended to, you need to report them in the correct way.
If a channel is Down, No Sound, No Picture, or Wrong Channel report the problem on the Dashboard under the Channels menu (http://prntscr.com/kku652)

The channel does not show up at channel report - then submit a ticket from your DB and mention your issue:

Group:
Channel:
Issue:

Thank you
What´s the point of doing that, wen the awnser is that they fixed the channel but they haven´t? I have reported channels like an idiot and always the same thing.
"Channel fixed" but if you look it up, the channel that was reported is still 720p and sometimes @ 25fps also. The channel is supose to be 1080p, this is just ridiculous.

lemontree

Jun 13, 2020
I will vote with my money and without emotion.
Rapid you either have a choice to properly look into is and fix, or I switch to another provider.
If you cannot be bothered, would appreciate your honesty towards the Dutch on this forum including me, then we save each other a lot of time : j
Have a wonderful afternoon.

Reactions: Roel

ThaFella

Mar 13, 2021
yep same, shit is unwatchable all day all night, stutters every 10 secs. This has been for weeks now Thanks for reminding me not to buy yearly subscriptions anymore.
How am i gonna watch the Euro2020 in my language, a disgrace to be honest

Reactions: lemontree

lemontree

Jun 13, 2020
Don't take it personal.
If Rapid does not want to provide an acceptable service for the Dutch language group just switch.
I got zero feedback on my multiple request for help, as probably your words don't make much difference as well.

And as i need to renew soon as well, open for any suggestions for new provider on PM.

Reactions: ThaFella

ThaFella

Mar 13, 2021
So I cant watch the Euros 2020 in my language, dutch, because NPO 1 FHD is completely broken. I watch it on NPO 1 HD now but it has the same issues as FHD, just less frequent.
I thought to myself, I‘ll watch the german one to watch it in FHD, so I went to ZDF FHD and that stream isn‘t even in FHD, its just HD, another joke.

So today, because the quality is shit anyway, I thought I‘m gonna watch some tennis. So I went for EUROSPORT FHD and guess what, it is only HD again. Alright no problem I will watch the UK one, because the germans talk way too much while tennis. So i go over to Eurosport FHD UK and that isn‘t even in 50fps.

conclusion, this service did a whole 180 in a total of 1.5 months since I bought it. Everything that I watched and was as described as the channel is now completely butchered and/or downgraded heavily. Stuff that was or is supposed to be FHD, is now HD or turned from 50fps to 25fps

Buyers beware!!!

I‘m sure there are a few better services out there. When reporting channels over the portal, you cant even describe your problem, it are just 3 lousy selections. No Picture, No Video, is down. 2 of the options basically mean the same thing

ThaFella

Mar 13, 2021
A disgrace that this problem has been going on for more than a month and even ruining the viewing experience for dutch people. A disgrace

never again this service

ThaFella

Mar 13, 2021
Just one more post….
The UK channels that broadcast the euros are in 25fps FHD or HD even though advertised as FHD, same for all the german channels, all are advertised as FHD but are actually only HD. What is happening?