• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hello

This thread is dedicated to issues and technical support regarding Nvidia Shield.
Feel free to submit your questions and issues.

Last edited:

josh321

Oct 10, 2017
Hello guys i'm new to this forum and I will be trying a trial, as soon as I purchase a box :)

I'm thinking to buy Nvidia shield TV Pro. Do you think everything will work? Also how will I make it work? Do I have to use Kodi or can I just install an app and make it work from there? :)

Chris Kay

Nov 30, 2016
Yes it will work as long as your internet connection is sound.

The Nvidia Shield TV is still the best andriod box for IPTV and Kodi

Reactions: Cobra

galitone

I aim to please.
Nov 14, 2016
Reseller ID
InfernoIPTV
Hi,
Congrats on the box, that's hands down the best one available at the moment.

Yes it will, you have many options with android boxes.
The easiest would probably be Perfect Player.

I myself swear to IPTV Extreme, which has a lot of nice features, but also takes a bit of time setting up.
Once all is done, you'll be able to do scheduled recordings and timeshift.

It has some build in EPG functions, which will help you get a decent TV guide.

galitone

I aim to please.
Nov 14, 2016
Reseller ID
InfernoIPTV
Oh, one really nice feature about Perfect Player, is the Perfect Remote app, I really miss that for IPTV Extreme.

soulfox

Nov 21, 2017
i have tried many iptv service out there and all of them have froze up and buffer i can not seem to find a a good stable server.can anybody contest to this.

soulfox

Nov 21, 2017
i have tried many iptv service out there and all of them have froze up and buffer i can not seem to find a a good stable server.can anybody contest to this.
hey, no not at all

i use the rapid lines on mine nvidia shield and they work without problem

on Kodi , smart iptv, VLC and perfectplayer
hello,is this server call rapid lines or rapid iptv, and do you have there website. thanks

Geo_86

Dec 8, 2017
Hello guys i'm new to this forum and I will be trying a trial, as soon as I purchase a box :)

I'm thinking to buy Nvidia shield TV Pro. Do you think everything will work? Also how will I make it work? Do I have to use Kodi or can I just install an app and make it work from there? :)
I have nvidia shield 2nd gen and im using stalker tv app its $12.99 in play store, its made by infomir, seem to work fine, i have iptv express service. One flaw that i have noticed is that at times ill get attenion box pop up saying my internet conenction is interupted and unusable but everything is still playing fine. I think its nvidia shield its elf not the app.
I have 500Mbs conection and nvidia is wired not on wifi. I will try factory reset tonight.
When attention pop up all i do click ok its still fine but pop us every 5min after that..
Any ideas?

George

Attachments

galitone

I aim to please.
Nov 14, 2016
Reseller ID
InfernoIPTV
Hi George,

FYI.
This site is exclusively for the rapidiptv provider.

With that said, you should browse the forum and see what other people use on their android devices.

I myself use Perfect Player and Extreme IPTV on my shield.

Sobo

Jan 6, 2018
Hi All,

I'm using a Nvidia Shield and STB emulator for my service. I'm unable to see a tv guide on one of my country options (US). Has anyone had this problem and know a way to get the program guide to appear?

kitkat

Jul 9, 2018

USE stbEMU free from the store and it works like you have a mag device(mag are the best devices for iptv)

muli

Apr 17, 2017
Thinking about buying a device that can handle both the VOD-section and subtitles. I'm thinking about Shield or Mag 256. The advantage with shield is that Netflix etc will work aswell but how does it perform? Is the emulator as good as the mag box? It should be since the shield's performance is outstanding.

boxer

Aug 21, 2017
Hey Guys.
Just wanna share with you that I recently purchase a Nvida Shield TV 16GB.
It's a fantastic and fast media player. Almost everything can be installed on it without lost of processing power.
Smarter IPTV works great for IPTV!! able to select the dual language options allowing for original language listening over dubbed German, FANTASTIC!!
Kodi really good and many other apk for viewing. ;)

Reactions: Fatalblow

whitewolf3131

Feb 9, 2019
Hello guys!
I am using IPTV on kodi on a nvidia shield. However when i open any channel it buffers for about a second then it closes. I checked the log and It gives me the following error:
CCurlFile::Open failed with code 0 for *channel link*
CCurlFile::FileBuffer - Failed: Server returned nothing (no headers, no data)
At first I believed it was the ISP, because it wouldn't work on VLC on the computer so I used a VPN with the location in the same country. It started working on the computer afterwards, but no luck on the SHIELD.
Do you have any ideas?

Fletch

Oct 26, 2016
Sweden
I have stopped using kode because it only buffered when I used the .m3u playlist. And now in version 18.0 they have no ssh support.

I now use stbemu and gse and it works perfectly. I can recommend them.

Caper

Mar 8, 2019
I just ordered a Nvidia Shield just for fun.
Currently using MiBox and Tivimate, really good combination.
Anyone here that uses Rapid/Shield/Tivimate?

Suggestion about app to the Shield?

Reactions: Th3 G3ntleman

arian

Oct 13, 2016
Reseller ID
Arian71
Tivimate is great with nvidia shield , with the latest update EPG is getting better but me personally prefer smart iptv on my tv. The picture quality of smart iptv app on my tv is unmatched by any apps out there plus easy of use ,no other remote involved is just perfect

boxer

Aug 21, 2017
I just ordered a Nvidia Shield just for fun.
Currently using MiBox and Tivimate, really good combination.
Anyone here that uses Rapid/Shield/Tivimate?

Suggestion about app to the Shield?
Smarters Iptv is a great app for iptv on nvidia shield. Also gives epg