• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Philips SIPTV Technical Questions

Mura

Nov 10, 2019
Hello Guys,
Do you know why on SIPTV app I have pixels on the bottom of the screen ? also the quality is not o good. I tried in other app and all works fine.
I have Philip android TV. Might it be something with codecs or bad resolution ?

Benjamin Lusjani

Jan 25, 2018
Hi!
I have a PHILIPS 70PUS6704/12 TV and i cant find the "smartiptv" app anywhere....?
Can somebody please help me, a step by step guide.
As i want to switch from my old LG tv to this new one...

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi!
I have a PHILIPS 70PUS6704/12 TV and i cant find the "smartiptv" app anywhere....?
Can somebody please help me, a step by step guide.
As i want to switch from my old LG tv to this new one...
As far as I know, this model runs with LINUX (Saphi) instead of Android. Not sure if you are able to install siptv on it.
Please have a look to the app store if there are other IPTV app, e.g. SS IPTV ?

Mura

Nov 10, 2019
Hello
Do you know why on siptv there are artifacts on the bottom of the screen ?
When I play with external player (VLC) all works fine, same when I use other app.

Attachments

Mura

Nov 10, 2019
Philips 55pus7303
m3u from plusx.tv, it work fine when I try VLC so I asuume it's sth with app or TV settings/codecs

Tedbass

Jul 17, 2019
Hi! I have PHILIPS The One 70PUS7304 and having issues with playing movies .mkv through Smart IPTV app. Just received the account so idk if its bouqet disabled or if its problems with this app.

Anyone knows?
TV say file cant be found or read

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi! I have PHILIPS The One 70PUS7304 and having issues with playing movies .mkv through Smart IPTV app. Just received the account so idk if its bouqet disabled or if its problems with this app.

Anyone knows?
TV say file cant be found or read
since your TV is based on Android i would recommend installaing a different app .. Like XCIPTV ;)

that app wil handle .mkv

Tedbass

Jul 17, 2019
since your TV is based on Android i would recommend installaing a different app .. Like XCIPTV ;)

that app wil handle .mkv
Thanks! Solved issue by installing VLC as external player. After search i found movies wasnt supported

Reactions: FiyiK

2Fresh

Sep 10, 2019
Sweden
@Sense I have just acquired a Philips Tv with android and I can’t find XCIPTV app on the google play store. I’ve been using it on my Xiaomi Mi tv stick but now that I have android integrated on my Philips tv, it’s not showing up in the store. Any suggestions?