• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Picture skipping - forwards/rewinds on two different IPTV boxes

teddanioni

Mar 26, 2019
Hi,

I'm having issues with the picture skipping on both my IPTV boxes (MAG324 and TVIP S-Box v.410 SE). I just bought the TVIP box since I thought the MAG box had just given up, but now I'm seeing the same issue on the TVIP box. Basically, the picture either rewinds or forwards a couple of seconds, on all channels. It can happen several times every 5 minutes or so. The MAG box has been restored to factory settings and I'm using an ethernet cable (100/100 fiber connection). I'm starting to suspect that there's an issue with the host of the subscription? Which would be Smart IPTV in this case. This has all worked fine up until a month ago, btw.

Any ideas for troubleshooting are very much welcome. Thanks a lot!

BR
T

Reactions: Ottawawa and uriX

jed2002

Reseller
Aug 23, 2017
Hello, I'm having the same problem with my Formuler z7+ 5g, since a few weeks, every 20 sec black screen for half a second and it rewind 3 sec before. Any one has a tip how to get rid of that? thanks

s m ripon

Jul 3, 2020
Reseller ID
sumiahmed589@gmail.com
Hi,

I'm having issues with the picture skipping on both my IPTV boxes (MAG324 and TVIP S-Box v.410 SE). I just bought the TVIP box since I thought the MAG box had just given up, but now I'm seeing the same issue on the TVIP box. Basically, the picture either rewinds or forwards a couple of seconds, on all channels. It can happen several times every 5 minutes or so. The MAG box has been restored to factory settings and I'm using an ethernet cable (100/100 fiber connection). I'm starting to suspect that there's an issue with the host of the subscription? Which would be Smart IPTV in this case. This has all worked fine up until a month ago, btw.

Any ideas for troubleshooting are very much welcome. Thanks a lot!

BR
T
details