• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Requesting feedback for improving the Help Center

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hello to all IPTV Community members.
We created this thread in order to gather feedback from our community members regarding the articles and technical guides inside the Help section of our Dashboard. These feedbacks will be going to improve the quality of contents distributed within the Help center.

Please reply with the following information:
Missed articles: Tell us which important articles are missing from the Help section.
Articles that need to get updated: Tell us which article needs to get edited or simply need to be improved upon along with the necessary information so that we can insert it inside those articles.
General Ideas: You can also tell us about your ideas regarding the Help center and talk about the ways you think our Help center can be better.

Your feedback will be passed to the dev team at IPTV Help Center.
Thank you in advance.

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
I am very satisfied with Clietportal only one thing bothers me when I report porbelme like malfunction or wrong name of channel I will be ignored if I want new channls I will also be ignored if I want to film in video on demond I will also be ignored for whatever reason
and sorry my bad english

Streamit

*Trusted & Verified* *From Sweden*
Jan 29, 2019
Reseller ID
karkan
On reseller dashboard:
Possibility to edit existing macros on the dashboard --> Tickets --> Macros. (edit and save)
Now you have to first delete the macro, edit and then add it again.

Possibility to send same ticket to all clients or selected clients, like mass/bulk email

Make it not possible for several to like same trial post on trial thread, only the first one.

Last edited:
Reactions: iptv365swe

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
On reseller dashboard:
Possibility to edit existing macros on the dashboard --> Tickets --> Macros. (edit and save)
Now you have to first delete the macro, edit and then add it again.

Possibility to send same ticket to all clients or selected clients, like mass/bulk email

Make it not possible for several to like same trial post on trial thread, only the first one.
Thank you for your reply. I'm afraid the context of your post is not related to the Help Center. However, I will forward your feedback to the technical team.

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Channel reporting, searching by channel name gives different results
it takes a long time to find the right channel
Thank you for your reply. I'm afraid the context of your post is not related to the Help Center. However, I will forward your feedback to the technical team.

Reactions: dragon90

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
When reporting channels : Option to add comment as to what issue client is facing with a certain channel. Atm the options to choose from are limited :)

knopiczka

Feb 3, 2017
Manage Lines

I have generated two lists, one I will never use, but I can't delete it, and here it should be possible to delete an unused list

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Manage Lines

I have generated two lists, one I will never use, but I can't delete it, and here it should be possible to delete an unused list
This is not related to the Help Center. Please read the description inside the first post and then submit your reply. Thanks!

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi @IPTV Community ,
can you please have a look to this thread: https://iptv.community/threads/vpn-compare.6717/

I mean, based on this thread, some clients, especially new clients who read this topic might think that VPN is allowed with our service ?
As far as I know, VPN is not welcome in our community ?
This might confuse our clients and also some reseller ?

Edit OCT 04, 2020: In the meantime: VPN is allowed to use now :)

Last edited:

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
Hello,is it posible to make deafult button in bouquet list,becouse most time I need to uncheck many groups for my clienst,so my thinking is this button will save ours time and nervs :D.

Reactions: Hectorious

mlisa100

Sep 5, 2018
Reseller ID
Dolby100
Very happy with the support I receive from my reseller and generally the dashboard. Just one suggestion though. It would be really helpful when there are issues with a particular country's channels to post that on this forum, I understand that you do post when there are general / maintenance issues but knowing there are issues with for instance UK channels would help.

Otherwise service is great!