• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

samsung ru7100 support iptv?

chilldude

Jul 30, 2019
Hello i want to buy a new tv, my wife is complaining ;)
Here they offer samsung ru 7100, is this model compatible with iptv apps?
I read that it should work with developer mode or with apps put on usb stick.
Is this confirmed working 100% for any iptv app?

thank you for help
chilldude :cool:

harpdog

Apr 13, 2019
Reseller ID
boogie
Does your area support firestick 4k I do believe if not there is this option keep in mind the info at the bottom. I may be your contact
(SMART TV) LG OR SAMSUNG
App required- (SMART IPTV APP)

Smart IPTV app- It is super easy, All you gotta do is install the SMART IPTV app and then you will get a MAC CODE on the screen.
Pass us the MAC code and we will upload the playlist from our side and then all you gotta do is restart the device.
Then you will see the changes and have them channels on the box.
HOW TO INSTALL ?
1- Download Smart IPTV app on the device.
2- You will get the MAC address on the screen.
3- Pass us the MAC address through a support ticket and we will upload the playlist.
4- Restart the TV in 5 minutes and you will have the channels on the TV.
(SONY SMART TV)
App required- (OTT PLAYER)

If you using SONY SMART TV then you need to download the OTT PLAYER from the store.
Then you gotta pass us the login credentials of the OTT PLAYER and then we upload the playlist.
Easy as that.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hello i want to buy a new tv, my wife is complaining ;)
Here they offer samsung ru 7100, is this model compatible with iptv apps?
I read that it should work with developer mode or with apps put on usb stick.
Is this confirmed working 100% for any iptv app?

thank you for help
chilldude :cool:
My suggestion is to get a TV thats build on Android TV .. In this case you can choose just about any IPTV app ;)

harpdog

Apr 13, 2019
Reseller ID
boogie
that is a great idea because android tv is also the OS of firestick

Reactions: Sense

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi @chilldude,
I recommend that you buy dedicated IPTV box.
I never recommend anyone to buy a dedicated IPTV box like MAG or TVIP etc.. The reason being that the company has to much control .. Just like what happaned a while back with MAGbox when the new block firmware came out.. So my advise is to take control of your own device build on Android TV in order to not risk getting a block firmware at some point. :)

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
I never recommend anyone to buy a dedicated IPTV box like MAG or TVIP etc.. The reason being that the company has to much control .. Just like what happaned a while back with MAGbox when the new block firmware came out.. So my advise is to take control of your own device build on Android TV in order to not risk getting a block firmware at some point. :)
I didn't say they should buy MAG or TVIP. They can buy an Android TV box that is only used for IPTV. :) I can recommend Android TV stick, which works optimally and is not as expensive as other TV boxes.

chilldude

Jul 30, 2019
thank you harpdog

i also read samsung restore iptv apps in tizen store, they are no longer removed?
can anyone confirm this?
i know android tv or boxes (shield etc) are better but i only have money for tv

thank you