• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Script Package For Sale

MakeItFit

Apr 20, 2021
I have 10 scripts all in working order. You will get 7 days of support to get up and running. Most can run on hosting servers with very little resources used. The package will include

ESPN Plus
Fite TV
getChannels
locat
MLB
NBA
Norago
Roku
UFC Fight Pass
Youtube TV (East Coast)

Multiple Payment Options. DM me for further details

MakeItFit

Apr 20, 2021
I can show everyone the conversation with this d**** " Dark Matter TV". Everyone of my scripts work 100%. He is just to incompetent to use them or follow directions.

Expats.Ninja

Jul 24, 2020
I can show everyone the conversation with this douche " Dark Matter TV". Everyone of my scripts work 100%. He is just to incompetent to use them or follow directions.
No your a scammer , I sent you money for 5 scripts and you sent me 4 scripts you , None of the scripts i received work correctly , He only wanted to speak to me before he received the money and then after he received the money from me i couldn't get a reply from him for any support , I think i only received 2 messages in 48 hours . Don't be fooled by this id*** .. I have reported him to the owner of this forum and he will soon be banned and get what he deserves

MakeItFit

Apr 20, 2021
Heres the conversation ... I answered his questions. I sent him new script.. I wanted to team view to help him..... my bad I ain't answer 30 secs after you messaged me but some of us do work real jobs and you know have something called a life.... he had went straight to putting me down and talking shit... so you damn right after that you can go take a 12 inch in your booty hole with no Vaseline you fucking twat

Attachments

Expats.Ninja

Jul 24, 2020
Funny how you show people only what you want them to see , Have you shown people that you have only send me 4 scripts when i purchased 5 ? Did you show people you wasn't interested in talking after you got the money from me and it took me 2 days to get 2 replies from you , Who treats there customers like that ? and Oh and i Still haven't received the 5th script you owe me still ?

Reactions: MakeItFit

Expats.Ninja

Jul 24, 2020
@MakeItFit can you pm me the prices and support information? also how long does your scripts last? thank you for your time.
Why are you asking for prices when i have posted about what he has done to me ? Do you think i am just making this up or something ? Purchase from him and you will lose your money very simple!

• Haha
Reactions: MakeItFit

IndianKoudos

Feb 10, 2021
Heres the conversation ... I answered his questions. I sent him new script.. I wanted to team view to help him..... my bad I ain't answer 30 secs after you messaged me but some of us do work real jobs and you know have something called a life.... he had went straight to putting me down and talking shit... so you damn right after that you can go take a 12 inch in your booty hole with no Vaseline you fucking twat
I mean, you are not answering him in a hurry tbf.

I was considering buying but dude, you are not really giving any support here, so I will pass on this.

louis_87

Jan 8, 2021
i make php script from scratch, i am not a reseller, if you want me to make php script for website or app you can contact me