• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Set up IPTV android tv boks NEED HELP

Rosenberg

Nov 7, 2016
I do not knoe if it is the right group. But really need help to set up IPTV in th VLC media player for android on my android(ver 7) tv box.
when I put the m3u file in and pres OK the file I have typed disappears.
I have googlet the net without finding a solutionuI . I have tried on my android phone it is not wiorking either. A friend of mine have the same probkem with his android tv box.
I tried on my Windows 10 pc it is not working either. My IPTV provider says they have no problems with the VLC app the have sent screen shots as prove..
Regards
Henril

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
screen shots proven nothing
he need to assist you until the end :)
as you follow all this steps your link should be works
give it anthore try with vpn on

Rosenberg

Nov 7, 2016
Copied from my providers web page

VPN or Proxy usage

Using a VPN or proxy servers is not allowed while connecting to our servers and will result in permanent suspension

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Copied from my providers web page

VPN or Proxy usage

Using a VPN or proxy servers is not allowed while connecting to our servers and will result in permanent suspension
so when you got isp block what's the solution ?
i think your iptv provider still living 2015

Rosenberg

Nov 7, 2016
If I can get VLC to work can you recomend a good android which support subtiles? I have used Perfecy player since I started iptv in 2016, but I''m not happy with new Perfect Player app.I have just payed for another years subscribtion, so I do not want change my provider for moment.

Reactions: vitshinzo