• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Siptv activation issue

yeti971

Jun 29, 2019
Hi. I've just bought a brand new x88 pro box but I can't activate siptv. Even the the trials doesn't work. I didn't have this kind of issues with my previous boxes. On this one, I just have the Mac address screen, that's all. When I try to load my m3u link on the website, I have an error message "Mac address is not found". Please help.

Reactions: Rama

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
@SteveGriff10

Do you have the MAC displayed in the app ? under settings ?

Did you download Smart iptv app directly from store or side load ?

Smart iptv app works on almost any Android device from version 7+ and up even if statet on website that Phone/tablets are not supported. However.. If you have an android box i would suggest going with another app since Smart iptv app really has been acting up ever since the updates.

Plenty of other and better apps to choose from on Android ;)

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
@SteveGriff10
same post here: https://iptv.community/threads/x88-pro-android-box-mac-address-not-found.12822/#post-129265 ?

My reply:
Please don't post your Mac address here, would suggest to edit your post and remove the screenshot.
Reason if this error message might be that your trial version (7days only) of this app/Mac address is expired. You need to buy this app from www.siptv.app/activation and once activated, you should be able to link your playlist again.
If trial period is expired, it's impossible to link your playlist and you'll get error message that this MAC does not exist or is invalid.

yeti971

Jun 29, 2019
Sorry about the delay. This is a screenshot of smart IPTV screen on my box. As you can see, I should have write "trials" on the top of the mac window...but not on this one. And because of that, I cannot activate the app.IMG_20200720_105102__01.jpg

yeti971

Jun 29, 2019
Sorry about the delay. This is a screenshot of smart IPTV screen on my box. As you can see, I should have write "trials" on the top of the mac window...but not on this one. This is the reason why I cannot activate the app.View attachment 9249

yeti971

Jun 29, 2019
Sorry about the delay. This is a screenshot of smart IPTV screen on my box. As you can see, I should have write "trials" on the top of the mac window...but not on this one. This is the reason why I cannot activate the app.

Attachments

yeti971

Jun 29, 2019
Sorry about the delay. This is a screenshot of smart IPTV screen on my box. As you can see, I should have write "trials" on the top of the mac window...but not on this one. This is the reason why I cannot activate the app.

Hsnslk

Aug 19, 2020
Dear
I have the same problem with the x88 pro, Mac address not found. Did you solved your problem. Can you help me.
Thanks

mrgs

Dec 20, 2020
MAC address is not found! same problem today on Samsung Smart TV 2020

mrgs

Dec 20, 2020
No, I using it about 6month and I have two tv's older samsung tv working perfect new one MAC address is not found!

mrgs

Dec 20, 2020
When I try to delete playlist Fail, playlist probably doesn't exist.
TV is working with old playlist, but can't delete old playlist or add add new... :(