• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Sky Sport channels (german)

wittgenstone

Feb 12, 2019
Hello,
I have a problem with rapidiptv. All channels are working fine or with minor problems, but the german sky sport channels 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 are not working at all. I allready requested it and was said that they should work and I should change the dns server to 8.8.8.8 (what is the google dns) but they are still not working. Of course I tried it with differnt apps and VLC player but they are not working (connection failed). For me ot seems these channels are just down. Can anybody help or has the same problems?

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello,

these mentioned channels work only when there are games on ;)
If a channel is Down, No Sound, No Picture or Wrong Channel please report it in "Channels" section (http://prntscr.com/kku652)
directly from your Dashboard.

Regards.

wittgenstone

Feb 12, 2019
Thx for your reply. Yes they are only online, when there os a live event. Last week sky sport 5 was working for a live event for example. But last weekend the xhannels werent woring. I reported them and I was waiting for today, but they are not working. On sky sport 8 there should be a live game now, same with sky sport 9 and another, but all channels are down.

wittgenstone

Feb 12, 2019
Exactly: sky sport 8,9 and 10. On all these channels there should be a soccer gsme on right now, but these channels arr down, means they dont connect.

wittgenstone

Feb 12, 2019
This is very frustrating, I reported these channels like last time on the dashboard and it says they are fixed, but they are not. I dont think it jas something to do with a block because all other channels are working without any big problems, so these channels must be down in my opinion. There were 3 soccer games today on three different skysport channels and no channel worked. Anybody an idea what else I could do if reporting doesnt help. My reseller is very friendly but he also thougt these channels will be online again. Its annoying because the main reason I have this subscription is to watch these soccer games on the weekend.