• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Smart IPTV Activation

wjb

May 6, 2019
I have activated a Smart IPTV on an Amazon FireStick (PayPal receipt attached) to have my vendor install their package on it. My problem is that twice now it would run without any problem for 7-8 days then stop with the package channel list completely disappearing, almost like the way things are when you are running in Smart IPTV trial mode ie like Smart IPTV hasn’t been activated. My package vendor has re-installed it twice and it’s getting harder to have him reinstall it more times. Is there a way I can get confirmation from Smart IPTV that it has been activated for this FireStick MAC address xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx?

Thanks

Waguih Boctor

wjb

May 6, 2019
Sorry, I don’t understand. Do you mean delete my FireStick MAC address? From where? Actually what I’m looking for is a confirmation that Smart IPTV has been activated on this MAC address. How or where can I get this confirmation?

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
I have activated a Smart IPTV on an Amazon FireStick (PayPal receipt attached) to have my vendor install their package on it. My problem is that twice now it would run without any problem for 7-8 days then stop with the package channel list completely disappearing, almost like the way things are when you are running in Smart IPTV trial mode ie like Smart IPTV hasn’t been activated. My package vendor has re-installed it twice and it’s getting harder to have him reinstall it more times. Is there a way I can get confirmation from Smart IPTV that it has been activated for this FireStick MAC address xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx?

Thanks

Waguih Boctor
Hi there!

First off.. We only support Rapid IPTV here :)

However, You can just go onto sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* and go to the activation page and type in your MAC adress as you would if this was a brand new Firestick, You would then recieve a message saying that the MAC is already activated. In your case i dont think this is the issue since siptv can only be run in Trial mode for 7 days.. So im sure your MAC is activated.

My opinion is that the issue lies with your provider.

So if you are looking for a stable provider please go to the subscription tread here on the forum and ask for offers ;)

Regards

@Sense

wjb

May 6, 2019
Hi there!

First off.. We only support Rapid IPTV here :)

However, You can just go onto sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* and go to the activation page and type in your MAC adress as you would if this was a brand new Firestick, You would then recieve a message saying that the MAC is already activated. In your case i dont think this is the issue since siptv can only be run in Trial mode for 7 days.. So im sure your MAC is activated.

My opinion is that the issue lies with your provider.

So if you are looking for a stable provider please go to the subscription tread here on the forum and ask for offers ;)

Regards

@Sense
Thank you very much Sense. I think you are absolutely right. My Macs seem to be correctly activated and over the last week I’ve asserted that the problem is with my provider. Should be corrected by early next week.

Reactions: Sense

valeryimm

Dec 12, 2020
Hi Sense,
I have the same problem here.
The only thing that I used Smart IPTV on my Samsung smart TV for more then 1year and everything was OK.
Recently I changed IPTV provider.
When I tried to upload my new playlist I got response from the server that MAC address not found.
Can you please check it?
bc:8c:cd:26:02:0d
Maybe your database was reset during that time?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi Sense,
I have the same problem here.
The only thing that I used Smart IPTV on my Samsung smart TV for more then 1year and everything was OK.
Recently I changed IPTV provider.
When I tried to upload my new playlist I got response from the server that MAC address not found.
Can you please check it?
bc:8c:cd:26:02:0d
Maybe your database was reset during that time?
If you open aiptv app, does it show you that above mentioned mac address?
If yes, did you bought the app (based on mac) on their website already ?