• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Smarters IPTV login credentials

DerekBom

Aug 22, 2019
Hello! Yes I do have a subscription. I have a username, password and link. When I try put it into the app it’s ‘failing to authorise’. I have tried so many times now.

Reactions: mrfurius

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
i beleive you may be using the wrong server url .

For LG and Samsung Smart TV's
If you have downloaded the app on your LG or Samsung TV, in order to set up the channels,
you need to enter this portal URL: smarters.link in the main setup page.

soonka

Feb 24, 2020
Thanks. Now i got it. It doesnt work with every iptv subscription outside this Forum.

soonka

Feb 24, 2020
Thanks. I bought siptv. Its better then iptvsmarters because it offer subtitles.

Reactions: uriX

sally90

Apr 21, 2020
Hi

I have bought a smart tv from LG and downloaded Iptv smarters. But it is not working. Getting Failed to authorize. It works on my cellphone though. How can I get it to work? I tried changing the country settings, but it didn't work...

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi

I have bought a smart tv from LG and downloaded Iptv smarters. But it is not working. Getting Failed to authorize. It works on my cellphone though. How can I get it to work? I tried changing the country settings, but it didn't work...

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum :)

Please read this Guide for new users :)

Do you have a valid Rapid IPTV subscription ?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi

Hi
Thanks for the welcome. Yes I do have a valid IPTV subscription
have you tried to use this portal/server url: http://smarters.link
and check small and capital letters while you enter username and password.

BlueLips

Jul 5, 2020
I already have subscription in IPTV list but when I try to run IPTV SMARTERS on my LG SMART TV I keep getting “fail to authorise“

PLEASE help me

Shema

Aug 23, 2020
Reseller ID
Shess
I already have subscription in IPTV list but when I try to run IPTV SMARTERS on my LG SMART TV I keep getting “fail to authorise“

PLEASE help me
Hi,
Same to me. Interessed by any suggestion

iptvmundial

Reseller
Sep 20, 2016
Reseller ID
iptvmundial
Is there a new update for this matter? right now with LG WebOS 5.X.X and the new app no server is accepted.
Help please.