• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Smarters IPTV login credentials

iptvmundial

Reseller
Sep 20, 2016
Reseller ID
iptvmundial
I am the reseller.
Code:
I tried all of these with no luck on the LG TV.
I get always "Failed To authorize" or "Network error" I cannot find any other link on my reseller pannel or anywhere... can you please help?
And I'm still waiting for my Resseler badge since 2019.

iptvmundial

Reseller
Sep 20, 2016
Reseller ID
iptvmundial
The thing is... I have the android app that works just fine with the server on my reseller panel. But does not work on LG tv

iptvmundial

Reseller
Sep 20, 2016
Reseller ID
iptvmundial
Nothing works.
Bouquet reduced only to Portugal.
Used server from dashboard and the smarters.link one! and nothing
Doubled checked the username and password on android app just to be sure and it works with the dashboard link only.
keep getting error "Network error".

Does anyone have a LG client with an WebOS 5.x.x working?

cphtdk

Oct 21, 2016
Nothing works.
Bouquet reduced only to Portugal.
Used server from dashboard and the smarters.link one! and nothing
Doubled checked the username and password on android app just to be sure and it works with the dashboard link only.
keep getting error "Network error".

Does anyone have a LG client with an WebOS 5.x.x working?
I had it working for a while, then it suddenly stopped working 3-4 months ago. I recently got a notification a new version of the app was avaliable, and its working fine again. I use portal: clientportal.link on the LG tv, but on another TV with FireTV stick I need to use smarters.link

Reactions: Nonid

disrussia47

Jul 21, 2023
im having the same issue, but I am trying to log in from my MacBook.
I am using the iptorrent Subscription for the live tv part and the portion under the url seems to be the one with the issue it is asking for a port number as well as the url part.
the link from iptorrent does not have a port number.
I have tried the log in for my itv account (username and password) I have tried my log ins for the iptorrent account and same thing.
any idea what else I could try