• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Sound crashing

CPaiva

Dec 14, 2018
I have a Samsung UN5MU6300 and I m experiencing loosing audio constantly and in order to fix this annoying problem I have to go out and reload the channel again ! Is there a solution for this problem ! Anyone experiencing this problem thank you Carlos E Paiva

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello,

Can you tell us which app do you use on your Samsung UN5MU6300, smart iptv or ss iptv?

Here a few ideas for smart iptv :

• which m3u link (with options) do you use MPEGTS or the HLS link?
  • try to use MPEGTS or HLS eg to see which one works better for you.
  • Additionally, try reducing your playlist size by removing channels/movies (Dashboard >> Bouquet List)
  • You could try to change the pw of your m3u link thru your dashboard and upload link again. (https://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/mylist/)
  • Delete the app from your Smart Tv and then reinstall again. (Additionally, try to reset your Samsung TV and check for updates)
  • Or even try to restart your router and wait for 5 min and try again.
  • Try to change DNS, on your TV, Press the “Menu” button on your remote.
    1. Under “Settings menu” select “Network” then choose “Network Status”.
    2. After several seconds you will see 3 buttons. ...
    3. Choose “DNS setting”.
    4. Select “Enter manually”.
    5. Enter the SmartyDNS DNS addresses.
  • Cloudflare DNS: 1.0.0.1 or 1.1.1.1
    Open DNS: 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220
    Google DNS: 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4
    DNS Watch: 82.200.69.80 or 84.200.70.40
  • some routers have safe DNS option that is forcing router DNS even if you put custom DNS on other devices so the first thing to do especially for Vodafone is to disable secure DNS in Router internet settings.

Before you switch to any DNS addresses, make sure you write down your current DNS addresses,
So you can keep these numbers in case you need to get back to your original settings.
If your original settings were set to “Automatic”, just change your DNS settings back to “Automatic”.

Regards.

CPaiva

Dec 14, 2018
Hello,

Can you tell us which app do you use on your Samsung UN5MU6300, smart iptv or ss iptv?

Here a few ideas for smart iptv :

• which m3u link (with options) do you use MPEGTS or the HLS link?
  • try to use MPEGTS or HLS eg to see which one works better for you.
  • Additionally, try reducing your playlist size by removing channels/movies (Dashboard >> Bouquet List)
  • You could try to change the pw of your m3u link thru your dashboard and upload link again. (https://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/mylist/)
  • Delete the app from your Smart Tv and then reinstall again. (Additionally, try to reset your Samsung TV and check for updates)
  • Or even try to restart your router and wait for 5 min and try again.
  • Try to change DNS, on your TV, Press the “Menu” button on your remote.
    1. Under “Settings menu” select “Network” (1) then choose “Network Status” (2).
    2. After several seconds you will see 3 buttons. ...
    3. Choose “DNS setting” (4).
    4. Select “Enter manually” (5).
    5. Enter the SmartyDNS DNS addresses (6).
  • Cloudflare DNS: 1.0.0.1 or 1.1.1.1
    Open DNS: 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220
    Google DNS: 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4
    DNS Watch: 82.200.69.80 or 84.200.70.40
  • some routers have safe DNS option that is forcing router DNS even if you put custom DNS on other devices so the first thing to do especially for Vodafone is to disable secure DNS in Router internet settings.

Before you switch to any DNS addresses, make sure you write down your current DNS addresses,
So you can keep these numbers in case you need to get back to your original settings.
If your original settings were set to “Automatic”, just change your DNS settings back to “Automatic”.

Regards.
Thank you for the zap reply! I will try this options , little challenging for me but I ll go step by step in any case I m super appreciated for the quick reply
I will keep you posted my results
Thx