• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Special Sale: Worldwide DRM Keys + MPD Links

Vespasian

Nov 3, 2023
Spectrum updated

Current list of dumper scripts:
A1XploreBG
Kayo-Sports-AU
A1XploreHR
MEO
SkySportCH
Allente
Magenta DE
Sling
Amazon
Mediaset-Infinity
Solco-CZ
Skylink
CanalDigitaal
MoveNGo
Spectrum
BallySports
Star+
Bell-Fibe
Movistar-ES
Bluey
NHL
Sunrise
Canal
NJpwWorld
SuperNova
CanalPL
NOS.PT
SwitchTV
CanalPL
NOWTV.NOW.COM-HK
TOD
CannalDigital
NOWTV2
TOD-TR
CignalPlay
Net+TV
TV-VLAANDEREN
CostmoteTV
NowPlayer
TelevioHR
CuriosityStream
NowTV
TelevioPL-HD
CytaVision
Tring
DAZN
NowTVAll
TwistTV
DAZN-ALL
O2-CZ
UFC-Fight
DAZN2
OrangeTV-RO
VectraTVSmart
DIscovery+
OrangeTV-SP
Viaplay
Digitalab_Albainia
Peacock
Videoland
DirectTV-US
Player.Pl
VooTV
DirectTVGO
PlutoTV
WAPIUTV
ESPN+
WOWTV
F1
PolSatGo
FOXSP
Proximus-BE
Filmin.es
RMC-Sport
FilmoTV-FR
RTL
gool.co.il
Fubo-V4
SFR
Fubo V3
SHOQ
Gagaoolala
SKY-IT-UK
Go3
Gplay4k
Hoolatv
STC-TV
trueID
IRIS
SaltTV
Iwanttfc
Sky
Jaawy-stcTV
Sky-IT
CDA Poland
A1XploreSI
ESPN
MOVETV
TennisTV
Vix
MojMaxTV
NLZiet
SkyGoNZ
AlmanasaTV
Fanatiz
SkyGoUK
ViaPlay
Wink
CHL
Molotov
NowTV
SkymaisBR
MLB
TennisChannel
VideoLand
CablevisionPlus
NHL
Paramount
Nova
AntennaPlus GR
SkyGO NZ
CDA Poland
TVPlusTR
European League Football
DSTV
Tataplay
Peacock V4
Sweet tv
Yupptv
FloSports/FloRacing
Olympics Peacock
SkyUK UHD/FHD L1
NowTV UHD/FHD L1
WowTV UHD/FHD L1

Magenta V3 available

Added NFL+

Johnnytv

Jan 15, 2022
He is not a scam. He gives script but he is in love with money. If script needs update, he will ask money again.

I will not cooperate with him anymore and I don't recommend him at all

Attachments

Vespasian

Nov 3, 2023
Screenshot_2024-08-11_14_57_02.png

I sold you the working script LAST YEAR and you threatened to make a bad post about me because you couldn't install python lol. Remember this?

Now a year later the TV provider changed their entire system and it is necessary to redo the plugin. Yes absolutely I WILL charge money again to redo it.

One year of use is pretty damn good for 100 Euro.

Johnnytv

Jan 15, 2022
Vespasian, that UTF-8 issues were about your Script. Because of burning with easy money dreams you don't even remember..

When I paid you money, you promised for free updates. And you are a liar. If I was admin here I would not let you to sell any shits here..

As anybody can see above there are lots of forum users had issues with this half scam guy. So better just ban him

Vespasian

Nov 3, 2023
Vespasian, that UTF-8 issues were about your Script. Because of burning with easy money dreams you don't even remember..

When I paid you money, you promised for free updates. And you are a liar. If I was admin here I would not let you to sell any shits here..

As anybody can see above there are lots of forum users had issues with this half scam guy. So better just ban him
That is absolute BS.

You couldn't follow simple instructions to install the script. I installed it for you, fixed all your issues and you promised to pay me for that service.

Then you ripped me off? Remember? Im still waiting to get paid from you.

Then you come back a year later with the exact same issue and somehow forgot what you did/said. If anyone should be banned its you.

Screenshot_2024-08-12_00_43_55.png

Screenshot_2024-08-12_00_45_38.png

Johnnytv

Jan 15, 2022
Vespasian you are a liar and low IQ person. Because you are also reporting yourself here as a "thief" because you are stealing our usernames and passwords. You have a pool for it and you are selling to the others. I can add screenshots here about that when I have time!

Let's go step by step to see what happened.

I didn't know about scripts and I asked you firstly to learn what I need. You said "1" subscription and Local ip will be enough.

I got the subscription and the script with and your script did not work. You started to find imaginery excuses. But you worked on that (probably you were lying but anyways)

After 2 days script worked. I told you that if everything works perfectly without problems to pay 150€ more. That is peanuts if everything was working alright.

In the morning ip address was blocked by the provider and I told you that.

You have offered me "STOLEN" accounts and asked for another 100€.

You knew that my ip address will be blocked from the first day because this is tokenized scripts.

And then of course I did not pay you for STOLEN ACCOUNTS. I was using only 1 stream from the script. But provider made some changes and 1 important stream was not working.

I asked you to update the script and you asked me to pay you again.

Also this is my "mistake" I gave you some customers and you sold minimum 4 scripts to them and for the 2 scripts I had a lot of issues with them. Because you also stole Bein TOD subscription from him and you used it for the others. It had blocked.

This is you. Dogs are most respectful but you became the dog of the money.

So, you did not provide me free update, you steal people's account infos and you sell them to the others. I'm pretty sure if your other customers see this, they will be agreed with me!

Vespasian

Nov 3, 2023
Blah blah blah.

You bought a script from me a year ago. Claimed back then it didn't work. For which I had to go into your server and install for you because you could not follow basic instructions. You offered 150 euro for me to do this.

After I installed for you and confirmed it worked you never paid me.

You come back to me a year later telling me the provider changed something and you want an update. After I tell you you have to pay for this update you cause this drama.
It's pretty clear YOU ARE THE SCAMMER.

Even back then I said you are a clown and today nothing has changed.

Johnnytv

Jan 15, 2022
Blah blah huh? haha let's see with the proofs..

Photo 1:

As you guys can see I got the script on 8 Nisan (8th of April) Only 4 months ago.

Photo 2:

Of course his script does not work properly because he needs more money. His excuses are already in his shitty mind.

Photo 3:

He started his lies. He is preparing you for extra money with his shitty excuse.

Photo 4:

He wants 100€ for stolen accounts. Yes exactly! He is stealing your accounts usernames and passwords to sell to the others. He never mentioned about that until getting banned. When my ip address banned by the provider, he told me that 1 acount for each streams. If he was having goodwill he'd tell me about that before. But he is dog of money.

Photo 5:

He didn't fix any issues at all. There was no issues already. I just fixed some codes in his script and script worked. Here is the proof clearly..

Attachments

Vespasian

Nov 3, 2023
Clearly I am not in this for the money, I just like arguing with retards on the internet.

You show that you purchased the script - which I should add that you never paid in full. You like many others never pay the actual advertised price, then when you send crypto you tend to be light 10-15 euro.

Second, you try to install the script yourself, naturally you fail doing so because you can't read and follow the basic instructions that I provided.

Next, I installed the script for you and fixed the configuration of your server. One of which was incorrect languages, wrong python version and dependencies.

Now interestingly you just reminded me of another thing - the original account you provided me had all of its max connections used. So no matter what YOUR ACCOUNT would never have worked without dropping some of them.

I PROVIDED YOU with a working account! Which I didn't have to do for you! So not only did I install it for free - I gave you a working account on top of that.

So I ask you again, where is the money you owe me? Since you never paid me, how do you think you can come back to me and demand any updates? Even if I was willing to deal with you.

Each screenshot you post doesn't reflect what you say. In fact it just further proves my point.

You sir are an internet retard.

Vespasian

Nov 3, 2023
Ah I see what is happening. I just checked that account I gave you. It's no longer working! So all of this fuss is because the free account you were using expired lol?

Johnnytv

Jan 15, 2022
There is only one retard here Vespasian, yes it is you!

Wtf are you telling me?I did not pay you and you gave me the script? I asked you if you can make it 100€ and you said "yes" and I sent you exactly 100€..

Can you prove that I sent you less money? No.. Your mouth is working very well behind your keyboard..

Everyone can confirm what I accuse you above. Your 10 words in 5 words is money :))))))

And thank you for the confirmation that you are stealing accounts! But I don't use stolen accounts Mr Script Retard!

I have my own Cyta account and I use that..

You said " Next, I installed the script for you and fixed the configuration of your server. One of which was incorrect languages, wrong python version and dependencies."

This is a lie because I formatted the server and reinstalled. I can't trust a money retard person like you!

Anyways this is my last message in your shitty topic. If someone wants to feed this guy like a fish, if you want his fully stolen services you may pay him :)))

Vespasian

Nov 3, 2023
But that is exactly the point. You are acting like a complete clown over 100 Euro.

You paid 100 Euro and received a working script right? Yes you confirmed this.

I had to install the script for you, which normally is a paid service. No problem, you were calling me a scammer back then also, so I went ahead and installed it and used my own account just to show you that you were wrong.

You called me a scammer back then also then you had to eat your words.

You are the one who said you will wait to see it working for 7 days then you would send me 150 euro.
Did you pay? Nope. Did you apologize for your stupidity?

Nope. Zero fucks given.

So what exactly is your problem? You want free updates? Do you think I should give you anything given the way you act?

Johnnytv

Jan 15, 2022
You are soooo low IQ person and still you don't get it.

Vespasian, your script is working but I can only dump 1 stream. Why to pay you for only 1 stream working script?

Take your stolen acounts that you offered me and stick in your ass and we finalize this shit.

Good luck to hunt people... Bye

Vespasian

Nov 3, 2023
The script works fine, if you weren't such an D-hole I would help you. Why don't you apologize for your false actions? Or better yet, pay me what you owe.

dumpingfine.jpg

Boop Boop so sad, too bad you get nothing.

Johnnytv

Jan 15, 2022
Vespasian, you can stick it in your available places. As I told you It just works for 1 stream. When I dump multiple streams, I get banned.

And I can't pay you for each stolen accounts for each streams. An honest person would delete his forum account after all but you are a dishonest person.

You are sooo focused on money, still you say "money". If I do shit on your face, you'll thank God because it will be a profit for you.

Still you are repeating like a bird that I owe you.. I don't owe you anything. If your script work properly as you promised I'd donate you even more than you can imagine but you're not enough clever to get it..

A person who graduated from primary school can easily understand how liar you are.

Anyways no need to waste my time with a bug like you. I already wasted too much

hdmintel

Aug 19, 2019
My experiences with @Vespasian are great.
he fulfilled everything we agreed on, even more than that..
I have taken one script from him for now, but I will certainly take them again, because everything works as it should... and his support is really excellent.

Reactions: Vespasian