• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Special Sale: Worldwide DRM Keys + MPD Links

muhendis1

Jan 12, 2024
It's all lies. He used my TODTV account and got banned. The system did not work. He could not set up a proxy. I bought a Greek script and it could not run. So, do not trust this man and give your accounts to him.

Vespasian

Nov 3, 2023
It's all lies. He used my TODTV account and got banned. The system did not work. He could not set up a proxy. I bought a Greek script and it could not run. So, do not trust this man and give your accounts to him.
You are reselling my scripts, using them to dump the keys and selling those too on this very same forum!

Vespasian

Nov 3, 2023
@muhendis1 Show proof you bought anything from me because Cosmote and TOD some of my best scripts and works perfectly.

vespasiancosmote.jpg

But checking your posts I see you are either reselling my scripts or are just a competitor.
You said DRM Stuff in your posts which automatically makes you a scammer.

muhendis1

Jan 12, 2024
@muhendis1 Show proof you bought anything from me because Cosmote and TOD some of my best scripts and works perfectly.

View attachment 16367

But checking your posts I see you are either reselling my scripts or are just a competitor.
You said DRM Stuff in your posts which automatically makes you a scammer.
Show me a document showing that it belongs to me, don't lie, you are selling everything for the least amount of money, you are applying for it lying, stop deceiving people.

muhendis1

Jan 12, 2024
And lastly, I am writing, do not give out the username and password of your memberships, it updates its own system, when it is closed, your memberships are canceled, this is what it did to me, my user agent is dzdy user.

Vespasian

Nov 3, 2023
And lastly, I am writing, do not give out the username and password of your memberships, it updates its own system, when it is closed, your memberships are canceled, this is what it did to me, my user agent is dzdy user.
1725173440701.png

Yet you are illegally reselling my scripts and posting nonsense in my thread? What is the point of this? What will you do when there is a change? Come back to me under a different username and buy again right?

Do you know how many people use and rely on my scripts everyday? You look like a fool posting your nonsense.
You seem to be the only one with any issues with TOD because you hammered their network with requests and no one has had any issues with the Greek script.

Why the moderators here allow such posts?

muhendis1

Jan 12, 2024
View attachment 16417

Yet you are illegally reselling my scripts and posting nonsense in my thread? What is the point of this? What will you do when there is a change? Come back to me under a different username and buy again right?

Do you know how many people use and rely on my scripts everyday? You look like a fool posting your nonsense.
You seem to be the only one with any issues with TOD because you hammered their network with requests and no one has had any issues with the Greek script.

Why the moderators here allow such posts?
Yes, it's true, am I a liar? Are the other writers telling you lies?

Vespasian

Nov 3, 2023
Mate,

I am not responsible for YOUR STUPIDITY. Plain and simple.

1. Use your own account / not use multiple accounts
2. Stream without proxies/single IP
3. Stream all channels at once under one account/one IP

If you use YOUR OWN account and got banned because of the above three points, how can you come back to the developer and blame them despite repeated warnings and advice to the contrary?