• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Streaming Box Recommendations

jane_summers

May 8, 2019
Hi Guys,
I know, the last post in here was half a year ago, but: I also wanna get a device for IPTV. Is the MAG 322 any good? I just want to watch IPTV with a good and non studdering picture. I would like to have EPG. So, will this box do it's job? And how is the installation? Just type in the Portal adress, give the MAC of the box to my provider?
Is rapidswiss compatible?
Ory any other recommendations?

Thanks everybody!
Jane

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi Guys,
I know, the last post in here was half a year ago, but: I also wanna get a device for IPTV. Is the MAG 322 any good? I just want to watch IPTV with a good and non studdering picture. I would like to have EPG. So, will this box do it's job? And how is the installation? Just type in the Portal adress, give the MAC of the box to my provider?
Is rapidswiss compatible?
Ory any other recommendations?

Thanks everybody!
Jane
MAG 322 would to the trick .. However i never recommend a box where the manufacture can realease a firmware that blocks providers. So in my opinion an Android TV os Box is always the way to go. This way you can choose any IPTV app of your liking ;)

One such box is the Mibox S4 wich is a mid-rage box . If you want high-end then the Nvidia Shield is the one to choose.

Regards.

jane_summers

May 8, 2019
MAG 322 would to the trick .. However i never recommend a box where the manufacture can realease a firmware that blocks providers. So in my opinion an Android TV os Box is always the way to go. This way you can choose any IPTV app of your liking ;)

One such box is the Mibox S4 wich is a mid-rage box . If you want high-end then the Nvidia Shield is the one to choose.

Regards.
Hey Sense,
thank you for your reply! So, is it a good idea to buy buy a used Nvidia Shield from Ebay? A new one is too expensive for me. And then use an app like "Smart IPTV"? Would that be your suggestion for the "ultimate gear"?
Thanks in advance,
Jane
P.S.: You are a reseller, rigth? Can I pay you by Bitcoin :)? Or only paypal? Is that safe? What's your price for a year subscription?

shiwen55

Oct 18, 2019
Hi,

I've never used MAG, is it worth it to buy one?

I mainly use Smart IPTV on my TV, would it make a difference if I use MAG? I also have Apple TV but it keeps buffering most of the times so I prefer to use Smart IPTV app, if I switch to MAG, will my experience be better?

Thank you

shiwen55

Oct 18, 2019

Regards.
Sense, just seen your reply !! Well, MAG is off the shopping list now, thanks

shiwen55