Streaming Box Recommendations

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
C

CityInk

May 6, 2019
I am currently using the Nvidia Shield in my living room. However, I would like to add a box in my bedroom to replace the firestick that is currently in there. I don't want to shell out the money for another Shield though. What are some recommendations for a decent box that will get the job done? I don't want a $5 box that I will want to throw in the bin. But, on the other side of it, I'm not looking to spend a bunch of money on a box that I will rarely use. Thank you for you time and I'm curious to see what some of the recommendations will be!

V

vinter

Feb 1, 2019
I think many boxes will do the job". depends on what else is important for you .. Since i wasn't happy with my MAG, I bought a Vero 4k+ and it's exactly what i wanted. It's not really cheap, but way cheaper than Nvidia Shield.

C

CityInk

May 6, 2019
I think many boxes will do the job". depends on what else is important for you .. Since i wasn't happy with my MAG, I bought a Vero 4k+ and it's exactly what i wanted. It's not really cheap, but way cheaper than Nvidia Shield.
Well I have 1gb internet so speed really. It's a shame to have all this internet speed and have a slow streaming device. Ethernet port and USB would also be ideal.

T

tjockis

Jan 22, 2019
Sweden
I like you have and love Nvidia Shield, I think whatever else you get will make you dissapointed... so if it is just the money buy a used Shield.

C

CityInk

May 6, 2019
I use that TV maybe a couple times a week at the most. I just can't justify spending the $179 for a shield for in there.

DerCremaxx

DerCremaxx

=Always here to Support you just pm me=
Staff member
Jan 1, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
CodGlas
Nvidia shield is really good for iptv :)