• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Suddenly logged out

Bingobongo

Aug 18, 2019
Reseller ID
Kilmacar1
Hi please can someone help.ii am using Watchtv..that’s what the app is.5mths later suddenly I’m logged out.i have no recall of creating one and the only email is my paypal invoice.the guy I bought it off is unreachable .his phone is continuously off.i paid €75 for 12mths.Is there any help please

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi please can someone help.ii am using Watchtv..that’s what the app is.5mths later suddenly I’m logged out.i have no recall of creating one and the only email is my paypal invoice.the guy I bought it off is unreachable .his phone is continuously off.i paid €75 for 12mths.Is there any help please
Hi there!

Is it a Rapid iptv subscription ? Only Rapid is supported here on forum :)

Bingobongo

Aug 18, 2019
Reseller ID
Kilmacar1
Hi I really don’t know all I have/had was a phone number..it’s off.i never created a username and suddenly it’s looking for one

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Sorry to hear that ..

If you bought the subscription here on forum trough a verified reseller sometimes admin are able to help .. However if its not from a reseller here on forum there really isnt much we can do..

Bingobongo

Aug 18, 2019
Reseller ID
Kilmacar1
Looks like I’ve been had..friends is okay..I would be willing to buy another subscription but how can I be sure I won’t get caught out again..

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Go here :

Then you will get offers from legit Rapid IPTV resellers ;)