• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

The best IPTV player for PC and Android

drm4sh

Mar 18, 2016
Xmtv is superior just lacks recording function and button configuration on play but nothing like or even close for smart phone where vlc android lacks too many functions and too way far from the pc version

Caffetin

Reseller
Jan 11, 2016
Reseller ID
Caffetin
Hi,
I did test a lot of apps and software to use IPTV m3u.
Here are the results:
The best player for Android IPTV ( Using a normal remote control ) and PC :
The program called: Perfect Player :
Download link :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.niklabs.pp

For PC :
http://niklabs.com/downloads/

You may find more information about the program on http://niklabs.com

You may also make a custom designed app based on this app! :)
I totaly agree. I prefer Perfect Player over Kodi as it is very easy to use. For most people Kodi is a bit in my opinion overvelming if they just want to watch IPTV so i install Perfect Player for my customers on Fire stick.Fire stick remote is working great as you have volume control as well. Only thing is missing is VOD control as it is only posible to freez video but not rewind it but that doesnt work in Kodi either. Everything else is working ( EPG, Logos) as it should if you work on your m3u list a bit. To show you how well it is working here is video i made today.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Hi,
I did test a lot of apps and software to use IPTV m3u.
Here are the results:
The best player for Android IPTV ( Using a normal remote control ) and PC :
The program called: Perfect Player :
Download link :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.niklabs.pp

For PC :
http://niklabs.com/downloads/

You may find more information about the program on http://niklabs.com

You may also make a custom designed app based on this app! :)
I totaly agree. I prefer Perfect Player over Kodi as it is very easy to use. For most people Kodi is a bit in my opinion overvelming if they just want to watch IPTV so i install Perfect Player for my customers on Fire stick.Fire stick remote is working great as you have volume control as well. Only thing is missing is VOD control as it is only posible to freez video but not rewind it but that doesnt work in Kodi either. Everything else is working ( EPG, Logos) as it should if you work on your m3u list a bit. To show you how well it is working here is video i made today.
It result with a good quality picture, comparing of VLC 1.9.6 ?

Caffetin

Reseller
Jan 11, 2016
Reseller ID
Caffetin
Never compared it really. It is irrelevant to me as i think IPTV is all about watching it on TV set not PC or small screen android devices. Picture quality is very good.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Never compared it really. It is irrelevant to me as i think IPTV is all about watching it on TV set not PC or small screen android devices. Picture quality is very good.
In HD too ? No pixelisation or image blurring ?

Caffetin

Reseller
Jan 11, 2016
Reseller ID
Caffetin
No pixelation what so ever. Around 2:40 in video there are few German HD channel's playing just fine. Bare in mind that fire stick is not very powerfull device. Soon i will get cheap chinese quad core android box and test it. I imagine that it will work even better.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
No pixelation what so ever. Around 2:40 in video there are few German HD channel's playing just fine. Bare in mind that fire stick is not very powerfull device. Soon i will get cheap chinese quad core android box and test it. I imagine that it will work even better.
With use HW+ ?
I suggest you to buy minix x8 h plus wich is Best

sukimops

Oct 25, 2015
I found a new android app

http://www.manyplay.de

1. just install and choose in the main menu [load/paste list]
2. in the edit field enter/paste your rapid ip tv m3u playlist link
or select a stored m3u list from your device.
3. then click the [√] button or double tap selected m3u to load
4. choose edit mode in main menu to remove unwanted channels

or open a m3u list file within a file explorer and choose manyplay to open

Last edited:

Caffetin

Reseller
Jan 11, 2016
Reseller ID
Caffetin
With use HW+ ?
I dont see point in getting 140+ euros android box if cheap chinese 35 euros box is doing same job. Just like saying to me buy Audi A8, it is much better than your Ford Mondeo. Of course if i had money to throw away i would know what to buy.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
With use HW+ ?
I dont see point in getting 140+ euros android box if cheap chinese 35 euros box is doing same job. Just like saying to me buy Audi A8, it is much better than your Ford Mondeo. Of course if i had money to throw away i would know what to buy.
Ok you choose ;)

erkek43

Reseller
Dec 22, 2015
Reseller ID
erkek43
With use HW+ ?
Pls said me a good box for 35 euro what is never freezing on full hd channels.
Thanks and regards

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
With use HW+ ?
Thanks and regards
It will be difficult to find good box with this price

erkek43

Reseller
Dec 22, 2015
Reseller ID
erkek43
Thanks and regards
It will be difficult to find good box with this price
Yes i know this. It is not difficult it is impossible to find a good box for 35 euro :)
I tested fire tv stick but it is not good like mag.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier

Joseph KM

Mar 29, 2016
Nairobi
Reseller ID
jmagochi
Hi, I have tried this Perfect Player and Actually Play perfect but most channels are playing in 4:3. Anyone knows how to force the channles play 16:9?

Caffetin

Reseller
Jan 11, 2016
Reseller ID
Caffetin
Hi, I have tried this Perfect Player and Actually Play perfect but most channels are playing in 4:3. Anyone knows how to force the channles play 16:9?
During playback click on ‘Video camera’ button – select needed video options there (aspect ratio, zoom mode, etc.) and save as default

Reactions: Joseph KM

Caffetin

Reseller
Jan 11, 2016
Reseller ID
Caffetin
I have recieved my mini mx box today and tested it with both Kodi and Perfect player. You can see in video Kodi launch and browsing thru menu is extremly fast. Some delay on switching channels but i think its due server at the moment. I dont mind that as long as there is no freezing and buffering :). As i expected full HD playing nice and smooth.All in all for 36 euros not bad.