• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

The best IPTV player for PC and Android

Yamen

Dec 13, 2015
Reseller ID
yamen

Paris 2015

Nov 27, 2015
This thing surely doesn't look like anywhere near a "plug'n play". Certainly interesting but even an above average Kodi user has to plan on hours of setup's tweaking, searches, tries, etc... Perso, I already spent months of setting up's tries, addons, softwares, etc.... I'm looking for simpler ready-to-go solutions. I can't keep spending entire weekends for months to figure out how to make these types of addons/ software working properly.... Good luck Ldindeville to figure this thing out for your SmartTV.....

omega

Reseller
Dec 25, 2015
Reseller ID
omega
Great software! But sometimes I need to click a channel a couple of times till it loads, otherwise it shows me just the red spinning error sign (I use it on android). I hope that the developer can fix this soon, so I can use this instead of kodi

Gazza

Nov 28, 2015
Reseller ID
Gazza
I cant imagine there being a better player for PC than VLC. Most other players are just skins for VLC anyway.

Yamen

Dec 13, 2015
Reseller ID
yamen
I cant imagine there being a better player for PC than VLC. Most other players are just skins for VLC anyway.
VLC is a good player, but not if you want to use it with remotecontroll. this program make it easy to use a pc as Set-top box.
And it works perfect on Andrid TV box. Give it a try ;)

Reactions: YuSuF79

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Best android tv box player with best picture and channel switching time is IPTV app if You ask me. You have an option to choose from 10 diferent players as a program engine and vlc is included in that list but i prefer mx player.

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
Best android tv box player with best picture and channel switching time is IPTV app if You ask me. You have an option to choose from 10 diferent players as a program engine and vlc is included in that list but i prefer mx player.
Try GoodPlayer, at my device it Loads the Channels faster then MX or VLC.

kind regards

n3w073

Oct 28, 2015
Sweden
Reseller ID
n3w073

kind regards
Can you please upload the picture of where do you insert the rapid adress line? I did downloaded and tried but it does not work for me!!

Tnx in advance

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv

kind regards
Can you please upload the picture of where do you insert the rapid adress line? I did downloaded and tried but it does not work for me!!

Tnx in advance
Hi, He was talkin about IPTV Player not about Perfect Player, anyway.

Start IPTV Player App--->go Menu on Left side---> Add playlist---> Put URL Link

Yamen

Dec 13, 2015
Reseller ID
yamen
IPTV is a good player, but if you want to change channels using a remote control, Perfect Player is the best! also switching time is same or faster on Perfect player.
I did use IPTV before, but now Perfect player works best for me. Give it a try, you gonna love it!

n3w073

Oct 28, 2015
Sweden
Reseller ID
n3w073

kind regards

Tnx in advance

I know about IPTV but tnx anyway. I was talking about GOODPLAYER. I did downloadit but I cant find there to insert the line.

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv

Tnx in advance

I know about IPTV but tnx anyway. I was talking about GOODPLAYER. I did downloadit but I cant find there to insert the line.
aha ok, sorry shipe

You cant watch directly with good Player. Only with IPTV player, on the settings then choose good player. for me it is the fastest player.

klm

Reactions: n3w073

n3w073

Oct 28, 2015
Sweden
Reseller ID
n3w073

aha ok, sorry shipe

You cant watch directly with good Player. Only with IPTV player, on the settings then choose good player. for me it is the fastest player.

klm
FLM ;)

I did try as you directed but some channels just won´t open (ex TOP NEWS) and many others. ABC news (sound in normal), video is in high speed etc etc..

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
I have just installed new kodi with cache settings for android box with 1gb ram and i must tell you that channel change timing is near 400 % faster. Just add this tweak from Example 4 for Google Tv Android Box:

Examples3.1 Example 1
All three options enabled, using local hard drive for cache.

Android: Create this file:
Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/advancedsettings.xml

3.1 Example 1

<advancedsettings>
<network>
<buffermode>1</buffermode>
<cachemembuffersize>0</cachemembuffersize>
<readbufferfactor>30</readbufferfactor>
</network>
</advancedsettings>

3.2 Example 2
Only cache size changed, using 100MB of RAM for cache (which requires 300MB of free RAM).
advancedsettings.xml
<advancedsettings>
<network>
<cachemembuffersize>104857600</cachemembuffersize>
</network>
</advancedsettings>

3.3 Example 3
Two options enabled, using 50MB of RAM for cache (which requires 150MB of free RAM), and cache both internet, LAN, and local content.
advancedsettings.xml
<advancedsettings>
<network>
<cachemembuffersize>52428800</cachemembuffersize>
</network>
</advancedsettings>

3.4 Example 4
A safe setting for most devices with 1GB of RAM that should help most users "on the edge". All protocols get cached, cache rate fills up pretty much as fast as possible, and cache size is 150MB, using 400MB of ram total.
advancedsettings.xml
<advancedsettings>
<network>
<cachemembuffersize>157286400</cachemembuffersize>
<readbufferfactor>20</readbufferfactor>
</network>
</advancedsettings>

Source: http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Modify_the_video_cache

Reactions: Rapid IPTV

momo744

Dec 11, 2015
Ther is many players iptv for android, and evry one of you like his player, this is normal .
wat is not normal is when you stop looking for other players
i know that it's porsonal opinion, and that's why i can tell you that the best up to now is :
XMTV Player

marcob

Feb 6, 2016
Ther is many players iptv for android, and evry one of you like his player, this is normal .
wat is not normal is when you stop looking for other players
i know that it's porsonal opinion, and that's why i can tell you that the best up to now is :
XMTV Player
Hi! Could you please help me in understanding how to load the list of rapidiptv channels in xmtv ?

thanks!

momo744

Dec 11, 2015
Just download your list in the fone and open it with xmltvplayer after that you will find your list always into the player under files folder

marcob

Feb 6, 2016
Just download your list in the fone and open it with xmltvplayer after that you will find your list always into the player under files folder
I have found another way that works for android phone.

I downloaded iptv in playstore. iptv integrates with xmtv player. In iptv u can insert rapidiptv list and it loads all the channel list. U can then select the channel u want and it sents the streaming to the player you want (like xmtv player)