• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

TiViMate assistance

L&L

Dec 29, 2019
Hello. New member here. Not new to IPTV, having tried several apps. However, yesterday I was pointed in the direction of TiViMate after issues with one particular IPTV. The problems seem to have gone away now.
Today I was able to add a second stream & guide to TiViMate successfully. As simple as it sounds, I can't figure out how to toggle back & forth to select the second stream. The original stream plays when the app is started. I can't see a way to switch streams though. This is on a 2nd Gen. Fire TV Stick.

L&L

Dec 29, 2019
OK, after some more experimentation I hit upon the answer. The "left arrow" for lack of a better word or scrolling left took me to a menu to select an IPTV service and the various categories each has.

L&L

Dec 29, 2019
is tivimate in the firestick app store?
No, TiViMate is in the Google Play store. So I had quite an experience trying to pay for the app because all of my equipment is Apple.
So I had to download Blue Stacks to my desktop computer, get to Google Play, find TiViMate, set up an account and pay for it to get the features I wanted.
I'm glad that I did now.

fudgy31

Jan 13, 2020
No, TiViMate is in the Google Play store. So I had quite an experience trying to pay for the app because all of my equipment is Apple.
So I had to download Blue Stacks to my desktop computer, get to Google Play, find TiViMate, set up an account and pay for it to get the features I wanted.
I'm glad that I did now.
Im using an LG Smart 4K TV and currently using MKIPTV which seems to be working. What does TiViMate do that this doesnt?

Steve

L&L

Dec 29, 2019
Im using an LG Smart 4K TV and currently using MKIPTV which seems to be working. What does TiViMate do that this doesnt?

Steve
I currently have 2 IPTV services. I often find that if a particular channel is buffering on one service I can switch to the other and that channel will be working.
I can view both ITPV subscriptions via the TiViMate app. They're both contained within the app and it's easy to toggle back & forth between the 2 without having to shut one down and log into the other. The EPG is very nice in the TiViMate app also.

11lonsdale

Feb 28, 2016
hi I have just download TiviMate app and got all my channels working but no TV guide ,can some one help please.

L&L

Dec 29, 2019
Have you paid for the premium subscription? This will allow you to add as many IPTV services/EPGs as you like.
Once you add a service, you have to input a URL for that particular service's EPG and you should be all set.

khaled800

Jul 27, 2020
Hello All,

I currently have Tivimates Premium (2.8.5) lifetime version.

Today, many channels stopped working with an error message "An error occured: UnrecognizedInputFormatException".

My playlist was originally installed using Xtream Codes.

Today, I tried to add the same playlist via m3u URL instead of Xtream Codes. Also, I tried to change the output extension to be "output=ts" or "output=m3u8 "extensions, but none of them is helping to fix the issue.

Note, The same channels and playlist is working fine on a different IPTV player.

Appreciate your help to fix the problem.

Thanks,