• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

TiViMate assistance

L&L

Dec 29, 2019
Hello. New member here. Not new to IPTV, having tried several apps. However, yesterday I was pointed in the direction of TiViMate after issues with one particular IPTV. The problems seem to have gone away now.
Today I was able to add a second stream & guide to TiViMate successfully. As simple as it sounds, I can't figure out how to toggle back & forth to select the second stream. The original stream plays when the app is started. I can't see a way to switch streams though. This is on a 2nd Gen. Fire TV Stick.

L&L

Dec 29, 2019
OK, after some more experimentation I hit upon the answer. The "left arrow" for lack of a better word or scrolling left took me to a menu to select an IPTV service and the various categories each has.

L&L

Dec 29, 2019
is tivimate in the firestick app store?
No, TiViMate is in the Google Play store. So I had quite an experience trying to pay for the app because all of my equipment is Apple.
So I had to download Blue Stacks to my desktop computer, get to Google Play, find TiViMate, set up an account and pay for it to get the features I wanted.
I'm glad that I did now.

fudgy31

Jan 13, 2020
No, TiViMate is in the Google Play store. So I had quite an experience trying to pay for the app because all of my equipment is Apple.
So I had to download Blue Stacks to my desktop computer, get to Google Play, find TiViMate, set up an account and pay for it to get the features I wanted.
I'm glad that I did now.
Im using an LG Smart 4K TV and currently using MKIPTV which seems to be working. What does TiViMate do that this doesnt?

Steve

L&L

Dec 29, 2019
Im using an LG Smart 4K TV and currently using MKIPTV which seems to be working. What does TiViMate do that this doesnt?

Steve
I currently have 2 IPTV services. I often find that if a particular channel is buffering on one service I can switch to the other and that channel will be working.
I can view both ITPV subscriptions via the TiViMate app. They're both contained within the app and it's easy to toggle back & forth between the 2 without having to shut one down and log into the other. The EPG is very nice in the TiViMate app also.

Reactions: Yorkie-UK

11lonsdale

Feb 28, 2016
hi I have just download TiviMate app and got all my channels working but no TV guide ,can some one help please.

L&L

Dec 29, 2019
Have you paid for the premium subscription? This will allow you to add as many IPTV services/EPGs as you like.
Once you add a service, you have to input a URL for that particular service's EPG and you should be all set.

khaled800

Jul 27, 2020
Hello All,

I currently have Tivimates Premium (2.8.5) lifetime version.

Today, many channels stopped working with an error message "An error occured: UnrecognizedInputFormatException".

My playlist was originally installed using Xtream Codes.

Today, I tried to add the same playlist via m3u URL instead of Xtream Codes. Also, I tried to change the output extension to be "output=ts" or "output=m3u8 "extensions, but none of them is helping to fix the issue.

Note, The same channels and playlist is working fine on a different IPTV player.

Appreciate your help to fix the problem.

Thanks,

Reactions: RaymondRed

greeker51

Jan 15, 2019
I installed the TiviMate on two devices the fireTv Cube and the FireTV 1.Gen. On Cube ist works fine but on the old FireTV i have the Problem that some channels are lagging and the sound is rustling. Why?

Bee-d

Aug 7, 2019
Ho I'm a premium member i use a vontar x3 android box I have been trying to watch the 2020 movies but there is no sound / volume Help please
Billy

RaymondRed

Oct 1, 2020
Hello All,

I currently have Tivimates Premium (2.8.5) lifetime version.

Today, many channels stopped working with an error message "An error occured: UnrecognizedInputFormatException".

My playlist was originally installed using Xtream Codes.

Today, I tried to add the same playlist via m3u URL instead of Xtream Codes. Also, I tried to change the output extension to be "output=ts" or "output=m3u8 "extensions, but none of them is helping to fix the issue.

Note, The same channels and playlist is working fine on a different IPTV player.

Appreciate your help to fix the problem.

Thanks,
Did you ever get a fix? I can't get past this error too...

HappyUser

Oct 12, 2020
Denmark
Hi all
I'm new to this forum...
- I have tivimate Premium 3.0.1 on firestick 4k, but can't seem to get VOD and series to work. I have all live tv streams just fine, but no VOD and series section. I have tried adding a second playlist with VOD and also one with VOD only, but none works. It just loads a replica of the livetv playlist...
I can't get it to reveal the left sidebar, with VOD etc menu, by pressing left on remote as shown in several how to YouTube videos.
How are you managing this issue?

JohnKrumpos

Sep 10, 2021
Hi, I too am new to this forum... I recently purchased Tivimate Premium (Aug. 2021) that’s installed on an Android media box. Seems to work well with my IPTV provider, but can't record my favorite program ... I go to guide, I select the program I want to record and then I exit Tivimate and my media box. But when I later go back to watch the program, the recording menu lists my program, but when I play it, a different program has been recorded. Thinking that it recorded a different time slot on the channel, I checked the time on both Tivimate and on my media box and both are correct and the same.

Anyone else have this problem? Anyone have a solution?

JohnKrumpos

Sep 10, 2021
Welcome
for recording in TiviMate
you must have two active lines;)
Yes, I understand. My IPTV provider subscription includes connections for 3 devices. I only use 1 device, but as I said, I even switch to over the air TV while trying to record. So, any other thoughts?

Yorkie-UK

Nov 24, 2021
East Midlands, UK
I have Tivimate Premium used with a new Fire TV Cube. I managed to set it all up perfectly and it's the combination of hardware/software I've ever used in around 4 years and a fair few different hardware options.

I can record without problem to the Fire TV Cube internal storage but can't get the recording folder/location to change to the external USB drive.

The drive is recognised by both the Fire TV Cube and Tivimate but as I click through the settings to select the external USB, I just get an error message that this folder can't be slected.

Anyone else had this problem and if so, how did you fix it? I'd really like to be able to use the external 128Gb rather than just the internal 16Gb :pensive:

Jiramo

Jan 11, 2022
I have TiVi Mate version 4.1.0 Premium. I have the TiVimate service successfully working on one firestick but I can not get it to download a playlist on a second firestick. It acts like it's processing a list but no channels show up. I am using a Xtreme code from my IPTV provider. I have uninstalled and reinstalled about 10 times. The first firestick is about a year old and I got the second one around the first of the year. They are identical firesticks.