• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

* TiviMate * - Full Details - Recommended app

HonestFred

Jul 25, 2020
Is there a solution for Tivimate not Showing TV Series. VOD movies appear however TV Series categories do not. Tried logging in using Xtream Codes API

Talush

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Reseller ID
Milaim
Is there a solution for Tivimate not Showing TV Series. VOD movies appear however TV Series categories do not. Tried logging in using Xtream Codes API
Did you activate on your Dashboard..?

Clinteestwood

Jul 3, 2020
Since the update to 2.8.5 the epg won't load. I've cleared it and refreshed / updated it. Out of the ~25,000 channels only 3411 are updating.

I've not changed the playlist url. I updated it to see if that would work but it didn't fix it.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Talush

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Reseller ID
Milaim
Try to Update the Playlist few times...it works for me, after update playlist..

RyggLukt

Jun 10, 2017
Hi no solution, cant get it to work.. cant login with Xtream Codes i only get 0 channels. only rapid customers it seems ?

ExpatTV

Reseller
Jan 28, 2016
Reseller ID
vanderhulst
I updated to Beta version but that one is even having troubles with playlist URL. 0 channels

ExpatTV

Reseller
Jan 28, 2016
Reseller ID
vanderhulst
Also playlist URL way is not working anymore. 0 channels

FY13

Jan 7, 2017
I made progress with Xtream Codes and TiviMate tonight with the help of Rapid Support. It looks like the app can't handle such a massive playlist as Rapid offers.

Go to your Dashboard, select Lines, then Bouquet List. Uncheck all the Movies/Series categories you don't need. For example, I kept only Movie: Multi Subtitles and unchecked everything else.

Xtream Codes should now work in TiviMate. It must be a limitation of the app.

Freelance

Mar 5, 2020
How to activate Xtream codes in dashboard? I only have minor bouquets so it should not be a problem. Please PM