• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

* TiviMate * - Full Details - Recommended app

Freelance

Mar 5, 2020
Some more testing, below results
2.8.0 = m3u list works fine with both VOD and Live TV and EPG, Xtreme-Api shows only VOD, no Live TV with Xtreme API
2.8.5 = m3u list works fine with both VOD and Live TV and EPG, Xtreme-Api shows zero channels and zero VOD, successful login and list update but zero result
3.0.0 = neither m3u list nor Xtreme-Api show any channels, zero Live TV and zero VOD. Update of both lists shows correctly but no channels are returned, shows 0 channels in both m3u list and Xtreme-API list.
Same login data for all tests.

Updating from 2.8.0 and upwards keeps the previous results but lists are not updating anymore. So if i start with 2.8.0 i will get working m3u list and only VOD for Xtreme-API list , i can then update all the way to 3.0.0 and the lists will remain but they will not update anymore.

I'm on Nvidia Shield Pro 2019.

Can anyone confirm that you can actually update the lists in 3.0.0 ? Try to change one Live TV bouquet and see if the change reflects in 3.0.0

Reactions: Hectorious

RyggLukt

Jun 10, 2017
Go to your Dashboard, select Lines, then Bouquet List. Uncheck all the Movies/Series categories you don't need. For example, I kept only Movie: Multi Subtitles and unchecked everything else.

Xtream Codes should now work in TiviMate 3.0

Freelance

Mar 5, 2020
Some more testing, below results
2.8.0 = m3u list works fine with both VOD and Live TV and EPG, Xtreme-Api shows only VOD, no Live TV with Xtreme API
2.8.5 = m3u list works fine with both VOD and Live TV and EPG, Xtreme-Api shows zero channels and zero VOD, successful login and list update but zero result
3.0.0 = neither m3u list nor Xtreme-Api show any channels, zero Live TV and zero VOD. Update of both lists shows correctly but no channels are returned, shows 0 channels in both m3u list and Xtreme-API list.
Same login data for all tests.

Updating from 2.8.0 and upwards keeps the previous results but lists are not updating anymore. So if i start with 2.8.0 i will get working m3u list and only VOD for Xtreme-API list , i can then update all the way to 3.0.0 and the lists will remain but they will not update anymore.

I'm on Nvidia Shield Pro 2019.

Can anyone confirm that you can actually update the lists in 3.0.0 ? Try to change one Live TV bouquet and see if the change reflects in 3.0.0
Go to your Dashboard, select Lines, then Bouquet List. Uncheck all the Movies/Series categories you don't need. For example, I kept only Movie: Multi Subtitles and unchecked everything else.

Xtream Codes should now work in TiviMate 3.0
I tested with only one Vod movies multi subs and Swedish Live TV, no series, could this be related to my Shield box? My line is from Fyik. Please note that not even m3u list works in clean 3.0.0 version, updating from previous versions keep the lists and they work but they are not updating

Reactions: georgio

Wyandot

Jul 25, 2020
Reseller ID
dExter0822
I'm trying to add a second playlist on a Fire TV box and am getting an error when I get to the end. I uninstalled and reinstalled and set up from scratch and still can only add one playlist. Yes, it shows I have a premium account. I have it on Nvidia shield and it works fine. The version is 2.8.5 on Fire TV and it updated to 3.0.0 on the Shield. Any help is appreciated.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Reactions: RyggLukt

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Reactions: georgio

Mara75

Feb 18, 2018
Hello. I have a TiviMate subscription since March. Recently I had to restart my Xiaomi MiBox and after logging in to my account in the TiviMate application, I ask for a new payment, and then it shows that I already have a subscription. And it doesn't unlock premium. Am i doing something wrong?

Fredetchic

Sep 12, 2020
Nice app... just bought premium version but wondering a dumb question: where can I access VOD??? I can manage group but i can't figure out how to enter vod section...
I'm on Z8 android box

dubtv

Sep 13, 2020
Curious if the Group/Channel editor has been added yet? I noticed it listed under the "Coming Soon" features.

I'm running 3.0.1.

pablo87

Mar 18, 2018
Curious if the Group/Channel editor has been added yet? I noticed it listed under the "Coming Soon" features.

I'm running 3.0.1.
As far I see this has been not implemented yet into the app, also wondering how this will look and work.

Dinsten

Sep 20, 2020
I'm using epg.best to sort my channels and get EPG data.
Unfortunately I only get epg data for about 10 channels in tivimate.
If I use an iptv app on my computer I get epg data for all channels.

I have tried clearing cache and data from TiviMate and set up everything from scratch, but same problem.

Anyone else using epg.best with the same problems?

Blackghost

Aug 26, 2017
Is anyone else experiencing issues when playing channels, I have had it for the last 3-4 months.

When starting a channel I get UnrecognizedInputFormatExecption message.
I have to try playing the same channel 2-5 times before it actually plays with the internal player.