• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

* TiviMate * - Full Details - Recommended app

krarms

Oct 21, 2020
Tivimate v3.0.1 installed on Fire Stick. Icon missing and shows gray box. App launches fine and works as expected. Any 'simple' solution to correcting this?

Falcon1892

Oct 22, 2020
Hello,
I got the premium version 3.1.0 looks like there is a bug or something the EPG doesn't work as it used to before it doesn't show channel information and guide it used to work before . I try updating clearing data etc. doesn't work. The App it's nice but need the TV guide to work
Thank you

RyggLukt

Jun 10, 2017

Dinsten

Sep 20, 2020
Hello,

I'm still having the same problem, only 12 channels of 88 will display EPG data. Other EPG viewers show the data just fine.
It might have something to do with special characters (å,ä,ö). Because it seems that all the channels that show EPG, have English EPG data. The channels that won't show EPG data have special characters in them, like å, ä and ö.

Where can I get support on this matter?

RyggLukt

Jun 10, 2017
TiviMate 3.1.5 Beta

What's new
  • Improvements for Stalker Portal
  • Improvements for recent channels cards
  • Option to group all movies/series by categories (in sorting settings)
  • "Autoplay next episode" setting
  • Fixes and improvements
Google Play
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/ar.tvplayer.tv
Apk-file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/a4m2uqoeek5b5iz/tivimate_3150.apk/file
Filelinked
Instructions how to unlock Premium on Fire TV devices:
Unlocking Premium on Fire TV devices
  1. Install TiviMate Companion app from Google Play on your phone:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ar.tvplayer.companion
If you don't have Android device with Google Play, you can use BlueStacks emulator.
  1. Create an account in TiviMate Companion app and buy the subscription
  2. Install TiviMate app on Fire TV device by sideloading apk from this link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/a6ss4j9ygw0d32x/tivimate_3201.apk/file
  1. Launch TiviMate and go to Unlock screen
  2. Log in to your TiviMate account
  3. Activate the device

The app has auto-update feature so you will no longer need to sideload apk. The app checks if the new version is available once per day. Also you can manually check the new version in Settings -> About.

robiban

Nov 7, 2020
anyone else having issues with error 401? Playlist and EPG loads fine but when trying to watch anything I get error 401.

WeeMan_uk

Nov 23, 2020
Does anyone know how to contact the author of this app to see if you can purchase extra devices? I already have the 5 devices but would like to add more

RyggLukt

Jun 10, 2017
Reactions: EmilR

Ankarstocken

Dec 18, 2020
I try to create an account both in Companion app and in Tivimate app, but it just says "could not create, try later" after a while. Anyone knows why its not possible to create an account? Server down?

joj.7

Jan 27, 2019
Welcome
I've been using TiviMate for a year and I'm very happy that everything works fine on Android Tv
the current version is 3.2.0 (premium)

Reactions: FiyiK

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Does anyone know how to contact the author of this app to see if you can purchase extra devices? I already have the 5 devices but would like to add more
I am not the author, but i know it's impossible. You'll need to use 2 accounts if you wish to add more devices.

mali-djogani

Nov 7, 2016
I am using 3.3.0 (premium), Xstream Codes Rapid list, but it doesn't show the VOD ?!
Would be happy if you can help me with that issue.

Thanks!

Blackghost

Aug 26, 2017
I have been using TiviMate for about a year and since about June 2020 I get the following error message UnrecognizedInputFormatExecption.

Does anyone know how to resolve the issue?

The problem seems just to be on TiviMate. I have checked with other apps, VLC/IPTV Extreme/iMPlayer, and it works fine.

Strange thing is however that the channels work on TiviMate maybe on 1 of 4 tries, so it not behaving consistently. It is also not all channels at once, some work some of the times other not.

I see that more people are using TiviMate with Rapid as the source, it can't just be me that have been experiencing this issue.

ExpatTV

Reseller
Jan 28, 2016
Reseller ID
vanderhulst
I have been using TiviMate for about a year and since about June 2020 I get the following error message UnrecognizedInputFormatExecption.

Does anyone know how to resolve the issue?

The problem seems just to be on TiviMate. I have checked with other apps, VLC/IPTV Extreme/iMPlayer, and it works fine.

Strange thing is however that the channels work on TiviMate maybe on 1 of 4 tries, so it not behaving consistently. It is also not all channels at once, some work some of the times other not.

I see that more people are using TiviMate with Rapid as the source, it can't just be me that have been experiencing this issue.
Try using a different external player. You can do this in the settings and use for example VLC. Maybe use m3u8 format instead of TS or vica versa

Blackghost

Aug 26, 2017
Try using a different external player. You can do this in the settings and use for example VLC. Maybe use m3u8 format instead of TS or vica versa
I have the issue both with m3u8 and then using xtreme code.

Regarding using the external player, that is what I have been doing but I much rather use the built in player at least for channels, for vod I am using VLC.