• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

* TiviMate * - Full Details - Recommended app

joj.7

Jan 27, 2019
Welcome
I confirm
I also use TiviMate version 3.3.0 premium and also have a problem:
today I got two tests from other gravel
see one of them at all Tivi Mate does not play
in the second, there is a problem with the lack of audio to programs or wogule does not play programs
The same streams play without any problems in Perfect Player or any other IPTV player
have any suggestions?

Hitex

Feb 19, 2021
Anyone know if there’s a way to synchronize tivimate across local installations so “watched movie progress” is mirrored?

spectra

Apr 5, 2021
Enter URL: Use your m3u line here. You'll need to add your EPG line in seperate.

Xtream: Use your xtream api details here. With Xtream Api, you get your EPG data automatically + the VOD covers etc from xtream servers.

you can get your xtream api details from your m3u line or you can ask your reseller for it
I also have issues importing the m3u list or using xtream as well. I downloaded the list and imported from usb but somehow i get an error. Any ideas what i can do to fix this?

dm99

Sep 6, 2018
Hi at all,

I purchased tivimat premium. On tivimate companion I can log in but when I want to activate the app on fire stick or android tv it comes the message user or pw incorrect. Does somebody had this issue? how to fix?

dm99

Sep 6, 2018
I changed the password over the link in app pw forgotten. With the new pa i was able to login on both devices. BUT with this new PW its not possble any mor to login in tivimate compnion app.
kr

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Am i forced to pay for the app to use it? cuz i cant see any channels!
No the app works without paying for it, some important features are missing in the free version, that's all. The app should show all the channels.

reb

Jul 21, 2022
Is it normal to have a lot of channels with "No Information" in the EPG?

veasna69

Aug 13, 2022
Hi, when using Tivimate for 4K VOD, I would like to know if it's possible to see the bitrate of audio and video and the codec used?

TivimateCompanion

Oct 7, 2022
tivimatecompanion.com

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
@FiyiK hello which is better hardware or softwar
have a channel that only works with audio software, with hardware that doesn't load the channel